CDIH
Ma, please don't make me see Da Vinci Code. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ma, please don't make me see Da Vinci Code. (/showthread.php?tid=11854)

Pages: 1 2

Ma, please don't make me see Da Vinci Code. - fast_cheap_outofcontrol - 05-21-2006

I'm begging you, please!!!!!!

That's worse than Bellevue.

- Goatweed - 05-21-2006

as soon as a solid TS comes out, I plan on downloading it - though the reviews seem to be pretty bad.

- QuickStop - 05-21-2006

i saw it. i really only getting such bad reviews because it isnt great and there was so much hype leading up to it. its a decent movie. like a 6.5/10

- Keyser Soze - 05-22-2006

goat, do you watch any movies not via a computer screen?

- Goatweed - 05-22-2006

I watch almost everything on my 36" Sony HDTV.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-22-2006

it is possible to run movies from a computer....to a television screen. you are aware of this right mr keyser?

- Goatweed - 05-22-2006

he's too busy with Hotfoot & OAU to be bothered with trivial things like technology & software.

- Keyser Soze - 05-22-2006

i was referring to goat watching movies on his computer, not sending them from his pc to his television my melmacian friend.

- Ronin - 05-22-2006

QuickStop Wrote:i saw it. i really only getting such bad reviews because it isnt great and there was so much hype leading up to it. its a decent movie. like a 6.5/10

any good movie previews?

- Goatweed - 05-22-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:i was referring to goat watching movies on his computer, not sending them from his pc to his television my melmacian friend.

I dont watch them on my PC, it is the means by which I obtain them - I convert them in about 20 minutes to a DVD and watch them from the comfort of my couch upstairs.

- drusilla - 06-01-2006

it's like a deep national treasure.

- release the bats - 06-01-2006

i thought it was ok. it was pretty much just like the book.

- Ronin - 06-01-2006

has to be better than x-men 3.

- Goatweed - 06-01-2006

the fact that they kill off Xavier makes X3 a piece of shit.

- Keyser Soze - 06-01-2006

thanks for ruining it for everyone

- Ronin - 06-01-2006

it's alright.. you're not missing anything.

- Black Lazerus - 06-01-2006

someone didn't stay until the credits were finished running

- Goatweed - 06-02-2006

I didnt see it, I know about the post-credits shit but it's still not right for him to 'die' - and collossus? what the fuck.

this movie sounds like garbage.

- GonzoStyle - 06-02-2006

davinci code was ok, not great or an oscar contender but a good popcorn flick.

X-men was complete trash, killing of the proffesor was not just pointless, it was strictly a shock value thing. Cyclops i understand because fucko was filming his role in the superman movie and could only shoot for a couple weeks on xmen.

The worst part though is how they handled the phoenix character, this was the whole build up. This was like sitting through episodes 1 and 2 to get to the payoff in episode 3 when anakin becomes vader. Phoenix was by far the most powerful of all mutants and could literally destroy the entire world with but a thought and they not only misuse her, they underuse her and make her into a whiney crybaby who'd be better off on dr. phils couch. Then the way they finish her off was just horrible. The first two films were awesome and stayed pretty faithful to the comics but this one totally swayed off the whole pheonix saga, horrible job.

- TheGMANN - 06-02-2006

Xmen 3 was a complete peice of garbage. Way to kill off the movie franchise.