CDIH
how devry is fucking me - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: how devry is fucking me (/showthread.php?tid=11926)

Pages: 1 2

how devry is fucking me - diceisgod - 07-17-2006

So I graduated 6 months ago. I get a bill in mid June or so from devry for about $8K and an itemized list of various loans that I was all of a sudden not eligible for last year. In the meantime, I have consolidated all of my loans and have been paying them off regularly and on time. So I call this cunt up and she tells me that the loans i got last year were given back to the lender and i now owe them this ridiculous amount of money. No reason was given for why they taken away 6 months later and the lender can't verify for me that the funds were returned to them. There has got to be a law againast this or something. I want to shoot someone in the face with a bazooka.

- HedCold - 07-18-2006

small claims lawsuits are really easy to make, but they usually only go up to like 3,000. sucks if you do go the lawsuit way you'll probably have to get a lawyer.

but, on the other hand, usually lawyers can handly this really quick with a simple letter to them. once they see this they'll just go "hey look at that everything is ok"

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2006

only if he has your luck, joe kennedy.

- diceisgod - 07-18-2006

hedcold would have gotten a 8k refund and a blowjob- i get zero out of this whole life thing.

- Mad - 07-18-2006

You should murder them all as an example of how not to piss off whitey.

- Ronin - 07-18-2006

all i want to know is did you really call them? or did they call you..

- Gooch - 07-18-2006

go above her head and speak to someone in charge...better yet, make appt. Apply pressure.

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2006

just bring hedcold with you, it will all fall into place.

- Keyser Soze - 07-18-2006

with your devry education you should be able to make that money back in no time.

- diceisgod - 07-18-2006

I made the money back in the past two weeks, and I called them after I received some horsehit letter stating that "I haven't been able to catch you on the phone..." blah blah blah" which is crap because my cell phone is the only numbetr they have listed. They're fucking pigs and I hope that school goes bankrupt. It's very possible the level of incpompetence there is amazing. It's not just them fucking this up, it's during my whole experience there.

- Goatweed - 07-18-2006

you shoulda gone to Apex Tech - they give you your own set of tools, too!

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

The fucking dean probably saw that right out of school i'm making 3 times what he's making and decided to re-audit my account just to fuck me over out of spite. Fucking pig.

- Keyser Soze - 07-19-2006

bill gates dropped out of college, and you have a degree from devry. you're gonna set this world on fire.

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

you mock me, italian

- Mad - 07-19-2006

Keyser fucked his way to the top.

eyyyyyyyyyyyy.....i got gravy on my keyboard

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

dis fockin guy

i was rejected by devry because they told me they had met their greasy quota already.

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

Their adminstrative team is the biggest bunch of incompetents, you wouldn't believe it. It almost seems deliberate the way they fuck with people, like a scam or something. I truly believe and hope they will go bankrupt from their ineptness.

im shocked that a fine establishment like devry has such incompetent people working for them.