CDIH
torrent sites - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: torrent sites (/showthread.php?tid=11927)

Pages: 1 2

torrent sites - diceisgod - 07-18-2006

:!: I know of demonoid, pirate bay, torrent spy, and newtorrents.info and then there's bitetorrent for o&a, r&f and redskunk for stern. Are there any other decent torrent sites out there that are decent? What do you use? In particular I'm looking for one of Dice's first stand-up videos: One Night with Dice. It's brilliant but I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

- Goatweed - 07-18-2006

I usually use torrentspy to look for shit, but if I;m just looking for whatever's available I'll hitup mininova.org.

- HedCold - 07-18-2006

i use torrentspy and isohunt but they usually pretty much have the same things

Re: torrent sites - GonzoStyle - 07-18-2006

diceisgod Wrote::!: I know of demonoid, pirate bay, torrent spy, and newtorrents.info and then there's bitetorrent for o&a, r&f and redskunk for stern. Are there any other decent torrent sites out there that are decent? What do you use? In particular I'm looking for one of Dice's first stand-up videos: One Night with Dice. It's brilliant but I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

I have that on VHS somewheres, if I find it i can send it to you. Thats one of his first specials, it was so-so but it's all worth it to see him verbally molest that fuckin heckling fuck.

- Keyser Soze - 07-18-2006

bitenova.org

- Ronin - 07-18-2006

mininova.org, bitetorrent..

Re: torrent sites - diceisgod - 07-18-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote::!: I know of demonoid, pirate bay, torrent spy, and newtorrents.info and then there's bitetorrent for o&a, r&f and redskunk for stern. Are there any other decent torrent sites out there that are decent? What do you use? In particular I'm looking for one of Dice's first stand-up videos: One Night with Dice. It's brilliant but I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

I have that on VHS somewheres, if I find it i can send it to you. Thats one of his first specials, it was so-so but it's all worth it to see him verbally molest that fuckin heckling fuck.

Encode it and yousendit, you darling you

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2006

don't be silly, my cpu tower doesnt have a vhs slot, silly boy you.

- diceisgod - 07-18-2006

buzz killer

- GonzoStyle - 07-19-2006

i'll look for the thing,me promiseeees

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

need digital copy, give it to goat he has the technology to ...make....things...happen

- GonzoStyle - 07-19-2006

goat ignores my pms

- Keyser Soze - 07-19-2006

after awhile we all kind of accepted you are always on the rag.

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

hoohoo play on words alert!

- Goatweed - 07-20-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:goat ignores my pms

I replied, and with an explanation!!

and I currently have no means to convert VHS to digital - take it to a photo place, they'll do it for $10

- diceisgod - 07-20-2006

tell me where to mail the $10

- HedCold - 07-21-2006

i have a tuner card in my computer if gonzo wants to send me the tape

- diceisgod - 07-21-2006

done! You people are the bomb diggity!

- diceisgod - 07-21-2006

is it done yet?

- GonzoStyle - 07-21-2006

I'm lookin for the fuckin thing, I boxed up all my vhs tapes a couple years ago. I gotta go through them all, maybe if I had the ability to catalogue them online, this never woulda happened.