CDIH
I had a dream I was in Hell last night... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I had a dream I was in Hell last night... (/showthread.php?tid=11945)

I had a dream I was in Hell last night... - diceisgod - 07-29-2006

...and it involved singing hairy q-tips with eyebrows and a big tidal wave of bacon bits (they were singing something too). Hell seems to be a very musical place.

- HedCold - 07-29-2006

i had a dream that involved the devil. i think there was this little 3 second jingle or something that played occasionally. you might be on to something.

- GonzoStyle - 07-29-2006

keyser is the devil

- diceisgod - 07-29-2006

after seeing what i've seen, i believe it

- HedCold - 07-29-2006

keyser was no where in my dreams

HedCold Wrote:keyser was no where in my dreams

if he was, would you even admit it?

- diceisgod - 07-29-2006

who would have a problem with admiting the camjacker was in their dream?

point taken

- diceisgod - 07-29-2006

i was over reading that fba thread in the beginning thinking this keyser guy is ok then all of a sudden...

I think we should make a poll to discuss that.

- HedCold - 07-29-2006

as long as it doesn't lead to someone reposting the pics here

- Charles Manson - 07-29-2006

Last night sucked. I hate it when i don't dream or at least when i don't remember them

- Charles Manson - 07-30-2006

In this dream, it was me, my dad, my uncle, and my sister. They didn;t really stick around too long or say much but there were there however briefly. This time i was moving and then i was swimming and then i was moving again and i was frantically packing, stuffing a huge blacket and an old-lady sweater into this way-small bag. For some reason it seemed very necessary to pack them up and take them along with me. Then i was rummaging through my old audio tape collection and the shit was all fucked up and smashed and tapes were missing. It was a real hassle and a tense dream but I wouldn't qualify it as a "bad" one.

By bad I count the terror factor. There was a hint of it though and i felt like that if I let things unfold or follow a certain path in my dream something really bad would happen, something terrifying though it's never really clear what it is that is causing it. It's more of a state of mind then having to do with any particular person, place, thing, or event. Horror just happens like getting a cold or something and all of a sudden your extrememly tense and any person or scenario i'm dreaming about turns bad.

I'd give this dream an overall rating of 5 out of 10. It was kinda interesting but it's no singing bacon bit.

- Charles Manson - 07-31-2006

Somewhere between a prison, a mall, and an airport, I thought I was in one of those places throughout the dream. It was suffocatingly packed with people and rotton food and I could barely breathe. I kept thinking to myself that fast food seems way better than this shit and if only i could get my hands on some I'd be alright, but not alright in regard to my breathing, that was a seperate issue. I woke up suddenly in the middle of this dream and went into the bathroom the blow my nose and tried to clear out my sinuses as much as possible. Though I hated this dream, i felt like i was going to sdie of asphixiation (sp?) or something, it was realy cool so I give it 6 out of 10

Went back to bed and I had another dream about childhood friends and kids I knew when i was younger. The one kid in the dream was the worst kid in our neighborhood, got kicked out of almost every school he went to, stole cars, did drugs at a really young age. It involved my one fried stealing or borrowing his bike, it was unclear. So I walked up the street toward my grandmother's house where I used to live when i was a kid. Our neighbor had a short iron fence. that went around his yard. I smasheed and broke it with my knee as i was trying to jump over it. As I tried to fix it it only got worse and the thick metal bars that grounded it kept snapping one after another right down the row, and the fence seemed to get all tangled around me, trapping me and preventing me from moving. That dream sucked and the alarm woke me up. 3 out of 10.