CDIH
FYI - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: FYI (/showthread.php?tid=11958)

Pages: 1 2

FYI - Goatweed - 08-06-2006

We will be physically moving our servers from the datacenter's old building to the new one which is about 20 minutes away. The new facility is much bigger and boasts state-of-the art equipment. This relocation will provide us with better effeciency in our workings.

The move is scheduled for 11:00 PM EST on August 5, 2006. During this time, your websites will be inaccessible. The plan is to get the servers moved and back online within 1.5 hours, however, we will try our best to do it in under an hour. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this move.

- Charles Manson - 08-06-2006

this place smells weird

- Goatweed - 08-06-2006

probably from all the doodoo

- GonzoStyle - 08-06-2006

I took an awesome shite before, it was like a geyser.

- GonzoStyle - 08-07-2006

i'm sure this event greatly inconvenienced the lives of many, lets hope we never have to live through such an event for a long time.

- Gooch - 08-07-2006

so, what happened?

- Goatweed - 08-07-2006

nothing, I put this up in the hopes people would at least read it so if the site went down for a day it wouldnt be a big shock.

Next time I'll try not to be Mr. Responsible & stick to raping niggers.

- Gooch - 08-07-2006

Ew

I greatly appreciated the heads up goaty, next time give us as much notice as possible so we can better prepare for these tragic times.

I just hope there were no fatalities.

- BirdyP - 08-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I greatly appreciated the heads up goaty, next time give us as much notice as possible so we can better prepare for these tragic times.

I just hope there were no fatalities.

I am glad you said it so the rest of us didn't have to. I really didnt know what to do. This was such an inconvenience for me.

Now we knwo what caused the unusually heavy artillery fire in Lebanon. CDIH being down.

I actually had to go outside last night, with other flesh based humans, it was awful.

From this blow, we may never recover.

- HedCold - 08-07-2006

did you at least manage to avoid the bees?

- Buttmunch - 08-07-2006

Luckily, my Y2K supplies were still available.

- Goatweed - 08-07-2006

you all can eat my ass.

- BirdyP - 08-07-2006

We are not black

- Goatweed - 08-07-2006

my ass knows no race or skin pigmentation.

nor does your cock apparently.

- BirdyP - 08-07-2006

Oh, do not get it fucked up, his cock knows. Black or nothing at all.

- Charles Manson - 08-08-2006

I for one was afeared when I came here and it said the page couldn't be found. So I opened up notepad and wrote 'doodoo' three or four times to get my daily fix. It jus wan't da same, doodoo.

- GonzoStyle - 08-08-2006

you poor, poor child.