CDIH
By popular, I mean by Goat's request...inanity - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: By popular, I mean by Goat's request...inanity (/showthread.php?tid=11976)

Pages: 1 2

By popular, I mean by Goat's request...inanity - faceman802 - 08-17-2006

What is your favorite snack food. I don't mean what do you like as something you enjoy eating, we all have a ton of those, I mean what can you sit at the computer or watch tv with and finish a whole fucking bag or box??? For me it's gotta be Nilla Wafers. I can sit there with or without a glass of milk and just down those suckers like there is no tomorrow. It's probably why Im turning into a chubby fuck, but there are worse ways to go I think. So let's have your answers please....

- Goatweed - 08-17-2006

salt & vinegar chips - I can down a whole bag, easily.

thx for the thread facey <3

- Rooner - 08-17-2006

Honey wheat thins
Sunchips
Beef jerky
Kandy Kake Tastykake Ice Cream

- Galt - 08-17-2006

dead babies

- Charles Manson - 08-17-2006

i collect spores, molds, and fungus

- Rooner - 08-17-2006

Oh, that's very fascinating to me. I read a lot myself. Some people think I'm too intellectual but I think it's a fabulous way to spend your spare time. I also play raquetball.

- Black Lazerus - 08-17-2006

Yeah for this group Pussy would not be the main answer cept for cam jacker.

- Ronin - 08-17-2006

Galt Wrote:dead babies

which way?

- GonzoStyle - 08-17-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:Yeah for this group Pussy would not be the main answer cept for cam jacker.

when pussy comes in a bag or a box, then we'll see.

- GonzoStyle - 08-22-2006

so yeah, nothing beats a nice bag of sour cream and onion, or some cheeto-s!!!

- Goatweed - 08-22-2006

salt & vinegar chips beat everything, sorry.

- TheGMANN - 08-22-2006

Oreos.

You have no idea how disgusted I get when Im watching something on tv, time passes.....and I suddenly see theres like 3-4 left in the whole packet.

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2006

how the fuck can anyone eat fuckin salt and vinegar, let alone pay to do so. Just have someone piss directly into your mouth instead, not only will you save money, you'll probably make a few bucks as well, people pay good money for that shit.

- drusilla - 08-23-2006

bachmans salted pretzel rods in the yellow bag. they have been in my house everyday since before i was born.

- Goatweed - 08-23-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:how the fuck can anyone eat fuckin salt and vinegar, let alone pay to do so. Just have someone piss directly into your mouth instead, not only will you save money, you'll probably make a few bucks as well, people pay good money for that shit.

speaking from experience?

- drusilla - 08-23-2006

salt & vinegar chips really are gross.

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2006

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:how the fuck can anyone eat fuckin salt and vinegar, let alone pay to do so. Just have someone piss directly into your mouth instead, not only will you save money, you'll probably make a few bucks as well, people pay good money for that shit.

speaking from experience?

how do you think I afford all these dvds

- Goatweed - 08-23-2006

drusilla Wrote:salt & vinegar chips really are gross.

fine, if I had to choose somethign else I guess herring & opnions in sour cream works as well. I cant have that too much tho, it worse for the diet than chips are.

- drusilla - 08-23-2006

my dad loved that. still gross.

his favorite snack to make was either munster cheese melted on doritos or american cheese & relish on white bread.

all gross.

- Goatweed - 08-23-2006

relish has no business being on anything other than a hot dog.