CDIH
Random Shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Random Shit (/showthread.php?tid=11985)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Random Shit - GonzoStyle - 08-23-2006

Just some bullshit thats been pissin me off this week.

People with accents who get impatient with YOU, because you ask them to speak slower. Or they get all pissy with you if you ask them to spell out their names, sorry if I can't spell your name Mr. BANGIANIZINYAZANA!!!! Then what burns my ass even more so, if when they get all sarcastic with you and then proceed to spell out simple words for you, when giving information, just to get under your skin.

I know i've been ranting about my issues with nudity at the gym locker rooms for a while now but now I think I have found a bigger issue. I have been complaining about the sense of comfort some men have in just being completely nude with other men but now I have an issue with one of the guys who did have the decency to put on his underwear. But guys, for the love of god, please don't wear thongs, please!!! Wear them at home, wear them in the bedroom, wear them for personal sexy time, don't wear them in public. There are so many reasons men don't need to wear thongs, these reasons are even more compounded when you have a pale and hairy ass.

Homeless people who have minimum change requirements. This has been a phenomenon lately in my neighborhood at least. But there was a day when a homeless person would kindly walk up to you and ask "you got any change?". Even if you said no, they would say thank you or bless you and move on. These bums today sure have no appreciation. They walk up to you, without even a friendly greeting, then they demand you give them something, then to top it all off.... they give you the exact amount they want!!! "Hey, lemme get 50 cents!", what kinda shit is that? Some of these wackos actually have graduated to expectations of paper money, they don't even want change anymore, "hey, can I have a dollar?". Times sure are changing and I don't like it!

Re: Random Shit - Ronin - 08-23-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Homeless people who have minimum change requirements. This has been a phenomenon lately in my neighborhood at least. But there was a day when a homeless person would kindly walk up to you and ask "you got any change?". Even if you said no, they would say thank you or bless you and move on. These bums today sure have no appreciation. They walk up to you, without even a friendly greeting, then they demand you give them something, then to top it all off.... they give you the exact amount they want!!! "Hey, lemme get 50 cents!", what kinda shit is that? Some of these wackos actually have graduated to expectations of paper money, they don't even want change anymore, "hey, can I have a dollar?". Times sure are changing and I don't like it!

god, i am so happy i moved out of Brooklyn and to Northern Jersey.

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2006

so are we

- Ronin - 08-23-2006

"we" as in you and homeless friends?

Those bums are no friends of mine, my bums have standards. I remember when you used to know all the bums in the neighborhood, if not by name, atleast by face or smell. You'd see them around and give them the old head nod, most times they wouldn't even ask for change at all, you'd drop them a quarter or whatever. They were happy and greatful, these young punks ain't got the stuff of the old timers, buncha young turks, muscling in on the territory.

- Ronin - 08-23-2006

Homelessness 101 by Gonzo

old school, son.

- TheGMANN - 08-23-2006

Quote:wear them for personal sexy time

I dont know why but that one line made me laugh alot.

- GonzoStyle - 08-24-2006

everyone has their own personal sexy time, it's time you devote to yourself. You may even do it without knowing. Ever have one of those nights where you shower, shave, comb your hair all nice, put on some fresh clothes. Then you wonder why, you werent even going anywhere, you were just gonna sit on the couch and watch TV. The reason why is because you wanted to look good for YOU, then maybe you make yourself a special snack, and then boom before you know it you have a pool of cum in your belly button.

- Charles Manson - 08-24-2006

Yeah like right after you shave your balls and crotch area then take a shower and then jerk off in every room. There's nothing like a shorn scrot.

it is absolutely mandatory to jerk off after shaving your cock area.

it's like taking a walk in a new pair of shoes.

- Goatweed - 08-24-2006

hey do those grannies still panhandle off the Belt Pkway exit?

- Charles Manson - 08-24-2006

they do do

- Goatweed - 08-24-2006

when me & Jays saw that, we couldnt fuckin believe it.

- Rooner - 08-24-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:everyone has their own personal sexy time, it's time you devote to yourself. You may even do it without knowing. Ever have one of those nights where you shower, shave, comb your hair all nice, put on some fresh clothes. Then you wonder why, you werent even going anywhere, you were just gonna sit on the couch and watch TV. The reason why is because you wanted to look good for YOU, then maybe you make yourself a special snack, and then boom before you know it you have a pool of cum in your mouth.

rooner does that, he's all wacky, he takes your words and boom he re-writes a sentence and everyone loffs and loffs.

- Goatweed - 08-24-2006

suppose not everyone loffed tho?

LOLOLOLOL you came in your mouth, get over it!

- Rooner - 08-24-2006

Once upon a time, your mocking words would sting Gonzo, but you have since become a non entity to me. So in actuality, youre not really posting at all!

if that were the case then you wouldn't have needed to reply, hence you have just ruined your own theory, ROONAKIN!!!