CDIH
The most disturbing experience of my life - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The most disturbing experience of my life (/showthread.php?tid=11989)

The most disturbing experience of my life - Charles Manson - 08-26-2006

Just happened. A mind scaring experience. The kind of experience that you never forget. An episode in your life that you will tell people over and over again and again when you're 80 sitting in a nursing home. I just woke up and I couldn't feel my arm. My ENTIRE arm, numb, like it wasn't there. It was hangin off my body like a piece of meat. I was writhing at the bottom of my bed half asleep, half panicked shaking my upper body back and forth, watching (and not feeling) my arm flop around. Feeling slowly started coming back though and I came closer and closer to being completely awake.

Now I have had experiences where I wake up and "part" of my hand or arm would be asleep but never the whole thing. I couldn't move it at all. I don't even know if it was a dream or not or if my body went into autopilot to save my arm from havijng to be amputated. But anyway, it was the most disturbing experience I EVER had and it just happened not 5 minutes ago. Kinda cool but I'm a little scared to go back to sleep, trying to remember what postiion I may have been in for this to have happened, if it did happen, so it never fucking happens again.

- HedCold - 08-26-2006

i remember the first time i woke up with my hand really numb. it freaked me out as i sat there like WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE THIS?!?!
i think i even went to run it under water.

- TheGMANN - 08-26-2006

That happened to me once cause I came home and was so drunk I passed out in one position and woke up in it 10hrs later. I usually sleep with one arm under the pillow so Im kinda used to waking up once in awhile with my arm numb a little.

Yeah it is fucking scary when the whole thing is just super numb and you cant feel a fucking thing.

Re: The most disturbing experience of my life - GonzoStyle - 08-26-2006

Charles Manson Wrote:Just happened. A mind scaring experience. The kind of experience that you never forget. An episode in your life that you will tell people over and over again and again when you're 80 sitting in a nursing home. I just woke up and I couldn't feel my arm. My ENTIRE arm, numb, like it wasn't there. It was hangin off my body like a piece of meat. I was writhing at the bottom of my bed half asleep, half panicked shaking my upper body back and forth, watching (and not feeling) my arm flop around. Feeling slowly started coming back though and I came closer and closer to being completely awake.

Now I have had experiences where I wake up and "part" of my hand or arm would be asleep but never the whole thing. I couldn't move it at all. I don't even know if it was a dream or not or if my body went into autopilot to save my arm from havijng to be amputated. But anyway, it was the most disturbing experience I EVER had and it just happened not 5 minutes ago. Kinda cool but I'm a little scared to go back to sleep, trying to remember what postiion I may have been in for this to have happened, if it did happen, so it never fucking happens again.

my whole image of you just went down the toilet, you're a fuckin sissy mary!

- Charles Manson - 08-26-2006

you don't want to know what i think of you

- Galt - 08-26-2006

That actually happens to me a fair amount. I normally sleep with my arms under my pillow, and throughout the night, sometimes my arms will get under my torso.

So in the morning, my arms have been deprived of blood for 6 hours, and they are basically worthless. Takes a while to get the blood circulating.

It also happend to an ex roommate one morning when his parents called. I woke him up and went to give him the phone and he just lay there petrified and paralyzed. At first I thought he didn't hear me and so I repeated it, and then I thought he didn't want to talk to his father, and then I realized after seeing his arms flail about that his arms were just asleep.

I mocked him.

- GonzoStyle - 08-26-2006

Charles Manson Wrote:you don't want to know what i think of you

doo doo tell

- Charles Manson - 08-26-2006

That was some fucked up shit last night. Not sure if it was real or not.

- Arpikarhu - 08-27-2006

sounds like u may have had a stroke and then the clot cleared. could be a result of sleep apnea. i would check it out.

- Charles Manson - 08-27-2006

great now i feel better. DICK!

- Mad - 08-27-2006

If he had a stroke, he'd be looking and talking like Mary-Jo Buttfucker.

- Arpikarhu - 08-27-2006

not true. a clot can clear and give you back full control of your motor skills after a stroke.

- Mad - 08-27-2006

Damn that modern medicine. There is always hope that he'll drown in his own vomit.

- drusilla - 08-27-2006

was your arm just numb or was it paralyzed?

both

- drusilla - 08-27-2006

i consulted dr. jorge & he just said "eh, its not a problem."

I don't have enough luck to die in my sleep. I fully expect that I will wake up first and suffer horribly from whatever it is that gets me: stroke, heart attack, sleep apneakarhu or whatever shit-awful thing my whitetrash genes have predisposed me to.