CDIH
Baseball's MVP is... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Baseball's MVP is... (/showthread.php?tid=11995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Baseball's MVP is... - Charles Manson - 08-30-2006

The Amazing One - Ryan Howard

- Keyser Soze - 08-30-2006

i agree, but only if they win the Wild Card.

- Galt - 08-30-2006

Barry Bonds.

- GonzoStyle - 08-30-2006

the guy I traded for jeff kent who I dropped anyway, I hate myself.

- Charles Manson - 08-30-2006

Howard should win regardless. Fucking bonds won it 7 times and he never won a fucking thing

- Keyser Soze - 08-31-2006

he should win the hank aaron award if they fail to win the wild card

- Charles Manson - 08-31-2006

MVP, cockshower

hank aaron award goes to the most devestating individual offensive achivement. he deserves it.

however MVP should go to the player that is most valuable to his team. if they don't make the playoffs, how valuable was he?

If they almost make the Wild Card, it should warrant him winning it. While I agree on principle he shouldn't in that case, the precedence has been set already. In 93 Bonds' Giants just missed out on the playoffs but he won the MVP. The Dude should have IMO. His team made the playoffs and would have won the World Series if Jim Fregosi wasn't such a fucked ass. If there is any consistency to how MVP has been awarded in the past Howard should win it but I agree they need to stay in the Wild Card hunt at least for a couple more weeks.

Besides the Hank Aaron Award is crap. I never even heard of it until you just mentioned it; in fact, i think you're making it up. MVP or there is no justice and the niggers should go wild and kill everything that's white and moves.

he could win it for the fact that they award the MVP to the best player even tho it should be the player who is most valuable to his team. i dont even think any met should win it cause they have too many big time hitters. howard would win it hands down if they made the playoffs cause he singlehandedly kept them in this race.

but the hank aaron award is really supposed to be the most outstanding individual offensive achivement, which is exactly what he has done.

since the voters are idiots, he very well may win the MVP anyway, even if they don't make the playoffs. you could make a case for him even if they didnt make it cause he kept them close, but theres about 8 teams right there along with the phillies. theres only one distinctive team in the NL, and they have an entire lineup of MVPs.

shut the fuck up about hank aaron

Re: Baseball's MVP is... - BirdyP - 08-31-2006

Charles Manson Wrote:The Amazing One - Ryan Howard

'Nuff said

- Charles Manson - 09-01-2006

49 baby, single season Phillies record.

- The Jays - 09-01-2006

Howard's on a pretty good tear. Most homeruns, gonna break 50, on pace for 60, most rbis. So many good offensive seasons happening this year, with Howard doing his thing, and Soriano quietly on his way to 40-40.

- diceisgod - 09-03-2006

3 and counting today - 52 on the year. Oh man what a beast.

- Keyser Soze - 09-03-2006

silver slugger for sure, but this guy is the MVP.

- diceisgod - 09-03-2006

oh boy here it comes....9th inning, phillies have the chance to go into a tie for the wild card race, so what happens? Atlanta has their last at bats, so far they have the bases loaded with no outs. I'm turning this shit off. Maybe My Cousin Vinny is on somewhere.

7-6 Atlanta

- diceisgod - 09-03-2006

<marquee>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!</marquee>

Pujols hit 3 today as well.