CDIH
fantasy football discussion 2006 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: fantasy football discussion 2006 (/showthread.php?tid=12011)

Pages: 1 2

fantasy football discussion 2006 - HedCold - 09-06-2006

who should i start for my 3rd receiver this week, joe horn or stallworth?

- Rooner - 09-06-2006

Horn will face more double coverage with Stallworth gone, but its not like he didnt when he was there. Hes also coming off a slight injury.

Stallworth is as of yet unfamiliar with the Philly offense, but is on a very good team. While he isnt on the same skill level as Horn, he has the potential to do very well.

But for me, potential and proven production are two different things. Horn has shown in the past to be the more productive receiver and would get the nod from me. And being the 3rd receiver, youre not taking too much of a risk either way you decide.

- Galt - 09-06-2006

I have made a major life decision to not play fantasy football this year.

I now don't know what to do with my time.

- Rooner - 09-06-2006

BLASPHEMY!

- Gooch - 09-06-2006

Galt Wrote:I have made a major life decision to not play fantasy football this year.

I now don't know what to do with my time.

post on MMA messageboards?

- diceisgod - 09-07-2006

I didn't play fantasy last year and I learned a painful truth. I learned that I am not a REAL football fan. I'm a homer. If the Eagles suck and lose, I could care less. As soon as their season started to tank I didn't watch a single game except maybe the last 10 minutes of the Superbowl.

You will learn this same truth and depending on how you spend your time you may also learn that it's all just a bunck of bullshit that has eaten much of your time in this world. A diversion for idiots as corporations and big government fuck us up the asspipe, taking away our benefits and civil rights, violating the sovereignty of poorer anbd weaker countries and murdering their people to exploit their labor and natural resources. You will learn that you don't and never can live up to the ideals society has set for people. Many others who are much less intelligent and well-intentioned than you will have an exponentially better quality of life than you simply because they have more money and/or are better looking than you.

- Charles Manson - 09-07-2006

how's your doodoo?

- Rooner - 09-07-2006

Great, DIG has ruined football for me now.

- HedCold - 09-07-2006

Quote:I learned that I am not a REAL football fan. I'm a homer. If the Eagles suck and lose, I could care less. As soon as their season started to tank I didn't watch a single game except maybe the last 10 minutes of the Superbowl.
thats why people gamble

i'm the same way though, i only really watch jet games unless its a big game, but even then i'm flipping around to different channels

- HedCold - 09-10-2006

so the consensus was pretty much to start horn. of course stallworth is doing better, i totally saw this coming.

- diceisgod - 09-10-2006

stallworth will be the next TO minus all the bullshit

- diceisgod - 09-10-2006

they're back in the superbowl hunt

- Keyser Soze - 09-11-2006

stallworth was an animal today. i think he will wind up being a top 10 receiver with mcnabb this year.

morency looks great, as does gore but it could be the shitty arizona defense.

i have a nice little problem now with reggie bush proving he is ready to step up a level, i started fred taylor this week ahead of him which ended up being the right call but i think i have to consider starting bush in the future.

all my bench receivers sucked this week. galloway and kennison shit the bed and now jurevicious is hurt. i may need to flip fred taylor for some depth at wideout. i need santana moss to outscore chris cooley tomorrow night to win my week 1, which shouldn't be too hard but stranger things have happened.

- Rooner - 09-12-2006

diceisgod Wrote:stallworth will be the next TO minus all the bullshit

You fucking homer.

- HedCold - 09-12-2006

i went into last night up by 8, and the guy i was playing had lamont jordan. i never sent in an alternate, so if we tied i would have been screwed. luckily the whole raiders offense was just terrible, so i won by 6. 1-0!

- Keyser Soze - 09-12-2006

here is my money league team...

QB...kurt warner
RB...rudi johnson
RB...fred taylor
RB...reggie bush
WR...santana moss
WR...darrell jackson
WR...joey galloway
WR...doug gabriel
WR...reche caldwell
WR...keenan mccardell

nobody cares who your TE, K, or Defense is unless you have gates, witten, or tony g

- HedCold - 09-13-2006

how many teams are in the league?

i was so close to getting rudi johnson in the second round cause idiots in my league were taking guys like tom brady and carson palmer.
i took edge with the 6th pick, then chad johnson on the way back, then mcgahee in the 3rd.

- Keyser Soze - 09-13-2006

12 team league i had 11th pick.....i took rudi and bush with the 11th and 14th overall pick

- Rooner - 09-13-2006

Heres my starters for my three money leagues

Brady
LJ
McGahee
Chambers
Andre Johnson
Horn
Crumpler
Eagles D
Graham

Plummer (I know)