CDIH
Gather around I have a story to tell - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gather around I have a story to tell (/showthread.php?tid=12018)

Pages: 1 2

Gather around I have a story to tell - Black Lazerus - 09-08-2006

Let me preface this story with a little background first.
I do not know why but for some reason people speak to me in public it could be in a grocery line or in a bar or whatever for those who do not know what I look like this
[Image: IMAG0003.jpg] is what I look like.

I rarely smile unless I am among friends and even then, I do not smile much. I do not ring any super criminal alarms when you are around me but I am 6’4” and about 240 so I do not come off as safe either.

So I am driving to work one fine morning and they are working on one of the streets in my neighbor hood so I cannot take my normal route. So I cut through Rutgers campus. I am sitting at a light and there is this old woman (about 75) standing at the corner. I did not even notice her until she walks up to my window and starts speaking. So I turn down the radio and as her to repeat herself so she says in this thick German accent “are you driving through East Brunswick”, I said yes I was because it was on my way to work. Then she asks would you mind giving me a ride there I walked down here this morning and it’s getting hotter I don’t think I can make it back” I think it over for about 3 seconds and say sure what the hell. So she hops in and she asks my name I tell her as I am driving then she goes on telling me her name and where she is from and how long she’s been in the country. Then she says “ I know I have an accent but at least I had the decency to learn English” then she asks me if I thought it was fair that the Spanish people don’t have to learn. I told her no I didn’t and we got into a convo about that. So she point where she lives and I pull over and drop her off. Does anyone else here think this is strange or am I just a racist who thinks al white people are afraid of blacks.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

I dont think its a race issue, it think its a fucking psycho issue. Regardless of what color you were, you could have been a raving loon that would chop her up. These aint the good ole days. Unless shes a with it old lady and realizes the extremely low ration of black men to psychos. Either way, thats pretty ballzy.

- Goatweed - 09-08-2006

Driving Miss Germany?

- TheGMANN - 09-08-2006

I find it strange a 75 yr old lady is hitchhiking in todays age. I also find it strange she got into a car with you. No offence but .....well......you're black. Who does that ??

wacky old broad

- GonzoStyle - 09-08-2006

laz just wanted to post a pic of himself, thats how it started with keyser but atleast keyser waited to show us cock pics till after.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

Ooo, ooo, who wants to see my pic next?

I have images turned off, so i'm good.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

Ok, Ill PM it to ya.

yeah, along with the kareoke song you promised.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

Dont do that, youll make me feel bad.

you should feel that every day, you careless little creature!

- Goatweed - 09-08-2006

wow I bombed, huh? shit.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

Fuck that, I have no consideration for others. Its me me me!

you couldn't just let it pass, you had to magnify hiroshima with nagasaki.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

Yeah, I was going to make a comment about how Rooneresque it was, but I was feeling kind.

- Goatweed - 09-08-2006

I thought it was at least a triple.

- Rooner - 09-08-2006

Little blooper, thrown out at first.

- Black Lazerus - 09-08-2006

goat needs a do over

- Goatweed - 09-08-2006

COME ON, HE'S NORDBERG!!!

it's like watching willie mays play for the mets, though goat is more like an omar vizquel.