CDIH
Next Best Thing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Next Best Thing (/showthread.php?tid=12084)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Next Best Thing - Ken'sPen - 10-11-2006

needs an admin to open the door,
chop chop.

- Goatweed - 10-11-2006

done.

- Luna - 10-11-2006

Welcome aboard Thing!

Buckle up your helmet and your seatbelt. You're in the big leagues now, babe.

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2006

I don't think you're topping Hoon, the expectation levels are too high.

and incase anyone is curious, the only reason we are back to approving members is because of the influx of spammers creating fake accounts. Goat was deleting them by the dozens.

- Next Best Thing - 10-11-2006

There is only one reason I'm here folks, and that's to start trouble and mock the Doors Board.

Any females out there who want to send me pictures of their fellopian tubes via PM are of course welcome.

making fun of the doors board is soooo circa 2003, that means its pretty current shit here.

so do tell, what have those crazy dames been up to?

oh and there's no females here, unless you count Luna and no one does.

Luna Wrote:Welcome aboard Thing!

I just cranked out a tribute message to you over there, everybody sat around waiting for somebody else to say something back, as is their custom.

- Luna - 10-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:oh and there's no females here, unless you count Luna and no one does.
and we all no my fallopian tubes have shriveled up a loong long time ago, right?

- Ken'sPen - 10-11-2006

I'm sure the females will return once they hear I am back.....

they all hold me in high esteem.

They chased all the fuckable bitches off the Doors board, too. It's all middle-aged cows with expired sexuality and 30 year old virgins.

I can't believe Luna talked me into joining that fucking place.

actually I can safely say that I have never given it much thought, but I do love picturing you at work. By the water cooler with your frizzy hair, chewing gum and wearing clothes that look like you raided your daughters closet.

- Luna - 10-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Luna Wrote:Welcome aboard Thing!

I just cranked out a tribute message to you over there, everybody sat around waiting for somebody else to say something back, as is their custom.
they are probably waiting for the influx of rolling head smilies first...

- Luna - 10-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:They chased all the fuckable bitches off the Doors board, too. It's all middle-aged cows with expired sexuality and 30 year old virgins.

DON'T BLAME ME111111

Next Best Thing Wrote:They chased all the fuckable bitches off the Doors board, too. It's all middle-aged cows with expired sexuality and 30 year old virgins.

and here we have luna, so its the same thing but sans the cows but with much more sausage.

I registered over there because Luna told me it would be easy to get laid, but she neglected to mention that all the women look like Ben Franklin.

Ben Franklin was actually quite a pimp for his day, all the bitches loved him. So technically if fucking him got me to all those hot euro sluts, i'd fuck Ben Franklin.

- Ken'sPen - 10-11-2006

That would be the story of Ben Franklin and the kike.

- Luna - 10-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:I registered over there because Luna told me it would be easy to get laid, but she neglected to mention that all the women look like Ben Franklin.
why must you insult our forefathers like this???

- Goatweed - 10-11-2006

I'm still deleting spammers by the dozens.