CDIH
i was raped today - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i was raped today (/showthread.php?tid=12131)

Pages: 1 2

i was raped today - Paper Boy - 10-18-2006

i went to serve a paper in the bronx today. when i first got to the building, i noticed there was no directory or anyway for me to contact the person i was trying to serve so i had to wait for someone to leave or enter to get into the building. after 5 minutes, this little old lady finally shows up and lets me in. i go up to the second floor and knock on the apartment door of the fellow i was supposed to serve, i did not receive an answer and there was no name on the door. i really try not to make more than one trip to the same address, if i can help it, so i tried to confirm or deny if this guy was living here. i first checked the mailboxes, ofcourse there are no names on any of them and then i went looking for the super. i couldn't find him until a nice young lady got out of the elevator and told me the super had an office in the back of the buidling, i had to walk through a door to get to it. i go out back and knock on the supers door, of course he's not there. i then try and get back into the buidling and the fucking doors locked. now i'm stuck in this fucking shithole backyard banging on the motherfucking door and no one will come and open it. i yelling to the people in the apt's to please come open the door for me but none of those lazy jobless mother fuckers come down to help a poor white boy out. finally after 20 minutes, a nice young man comes to the door and lets me back in the buidling. i finallly get out of the fucking shithole and get back to my car.

as i get into my car the phone starts ringing, it's one of the girls from my office, she's asking me about a paper, as i'm speaking with her, i ask myself "why am i holding the phone", i always have my bluetoothe earpiece turned on and hanging from the power cord going to my phone, so i never hear the phone ring, i always just call back when i notice someone has called me. i look around for it after i hang up and i can't find it anywhere, maybe it fell under the seat orsomething, no big deal. now i'm off and driving the car, i turn on the radio and all i hear is static, so i go to turn on my xm radio, i look down at the space where it usually is and all i see are some wires, some mother fucking scummy XXXXXX, stole my fucking radio and earpiece and my fucking map of westchester. i was so fucking pissed, i felt like i had been raped. i have never had anything stolen from me before, it was very upsetting.

the moral f this story is, don't leave your car unlocked if you're going to be stuck in some buidling in the bronx for half an hour.

- Hybrid - 10-18-2006

your fault for not locking the doors.

- drusilla - 10-18-2006

yeah the bronx is such an awful place.

i dunno where you live but hybrid's right. be smart about where you're going. and yuo won't have any problems.

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2006

moral is dont go to the bronx at all unless you're brown or black skinned, or a yankee.

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2006

yeah! stupid.

- drusilla - 10-19-2006

i wore in the bronx & even though i park in a well lit parking lot, i still fear for my life when i leave late at night.

- Marble Mouth - 10-19-2006

Leaving your doors unlocked is just like luna spreading her ass cheeks. Your begging to be fucked.

- Paper Boy - 10-19-2006

drusilla Wrote:i wore in the bronx & even though i park in a well lit parking lot, i still fear for my life when i leave late at night.

did you forget an H in there?

what part of the bronx?

- Goatweed - 10-19-2006

interesting metaphor.

- Gooch - 10-19-2006

This just in from Wackbag...Stingray has a new car stereo

- Black Lazerus - 10-19-2006

didn't look like this did it?

[Image: img072.jpg]

- Galt - 10-19-2006

D M X !

- Black Lazerus - 10-19-2006

I don't get it.

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2006

FIFTY CENT!!!

- drusilla - 10-19-2006

Paper Boy Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:i wore in the bronx & even though i park in a well lit parking lot, i still fear for my life when i leave late at night.

did you forget an H in there?

what part of the bronx?

ha. actually its a k i work in the bronx. i work up by van cortlandt park.

- Paper Boy - 10-20-2006

be careful, 3 bodies were found right by the park at b'way and 242, small child shot in the face.

laz, mine was black not blue, if you see someone with it, please let me know.

i bought the inno to replace my stolen radio. pretty cool little gadget, i highly recomend it.

- drusilla - 10-20-2006

i heard about that when i woke up, but they are thinking it's a murder/suicide

- Mad - 10-21-2006

You should always carry a knife and duct tape, never know when they might come in handy.

The Bronx never bothered me, as the Spics are a li'l bit more human then the jigs in Bed-Sty.

- Hawt Baux - 10-22-2006

drusilla Wrote:i heard about that when i woke up, but they are thinking it's a murder/suicide

So you caught it on the 5 o'clock news?

- drusilla - 10-22-2006

smartass