CDIH
The Next Best Thing Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Next Best Thing Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- drusilla - 10-27-2006

i think that's just daisy.

but my dog always thought she was a cat if that helps.

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2006

yeah my dog did a lot of cat things, like clean herself, shit in the tub, catch mice, etc.

- drusilla - 10-27-2006

interesting

- Next Best Thing - 10-27-2006

My brother used to shit in the cat litter sometimes. I don't think it's really any worse than pissing in bottles.

she was indeed, never a dull moment with that little creature.

Though having me as an owner may have thrown her off on some things.

Next Best Thing Wrote:My brother used to shit in the cat litter sometimes. I don't think it's really any worse than pissing in bottles.

I shit in cat litter once, for laughs though.

Ever piss in bottles, or cups? I did one time when I was too fucking lazy to get out of bed. One of my nephews walked into my bedroom and took a gulp out of the glass that the piss was in, I'll never forget the look on his face afterward. Serves him right for barging into my bedroom and waking me up before 2 o'clock in the afternoon on a weekday.

Next Best Thing Wrote:Ever piss in bottles, or cups? I did one time when I was too fucking lazy to get out of bed. One of my nephews walked into my bedroom and took a gulp out of the glass that the piss was in, I'll never forget the look on his face afterward. Serves him right for barging into my bedroom and waking me up before 2 o'clock in the afternoon on a weekday.

I just pissed in a bottle yesterday, I did like 6 miles on the cross trainer and gulped down 3 bottles of water. So I had to take a piss but I was on the belt parkway and lukcy there was a bit of traffic, so I pissed in a dasani bottle and then poured it out the window.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:My brother used to shit in the cat litter sometimes. I don't think it's really any worse than pissing in bottles.

that's a great story.

I do that all the time, it's best to have either a Snapple bottle or a paper cup on hand to prevent accidental spillage. I'm at the point where I can piss in a bottle in moving traffic, no problem.

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

that's a great story.

I give it up to george clooney for the inspiration on that one.

Next Best Thing Wrote:I do that all the time, it's best to have either a Snapple bottle or a paper cup on hand to prevent accidental spillage. I'm at the point where I can piss in a bottle in moving traffic, no problem.

very true but with the soda bottles it requires more skill, you gotta aim it since you can't just put your head in and shoot away. It's like getting the stream in the clowns mouth, sans baloon and prize.

Helpful hint for those who feel like it may be a good idea to piss in bottle/cups/cans in moving vehicles:

Best possible scenario is to have a paper cup with a plastic lid on top. Just bust through the plastic lid with the head of your crank, it won't do any damage at all, and then you've got yourself a piss-proof seal. Just piss away to your heart's content, your upholstery is perfectly safe.

I have also pulled onto the side of the Palisades Parkway in the middle of a driving rainstorm to take an emergency shit. After shitting, I protected my driver's side seat with a hefty bag that I luckily had in the trunk of my car.

yeah but what if you have more piss than the cup can handle?

cause the dasani bottle handles 20 ounces and I filled that bitch up twice.

GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah but what if you have more piss than the cup can handle?

cause the dasani bottle handles 20 ounces and I filled that bitch up twice.

A dilemma. You have to have expert control of your prostrate. Just funnel off the stream (you're bound to have a little spillage) and empty the contents of the bottle out onto the road, then repeat process starting from step 1. Big Gulp cups obviate the whole problem.

and how do you keep driving if you're controlling your flow and spilling out the bottle? You cant say your knees cause you'll end up peeing allover the seat, i've tried that.

GonzoStyle Wrote:and how do you keep driving if you're controlling your flow and spilling out the bottle? You cant say your knees cause you'll end up peeing allover the seat, i've tried that.

You have to develop a feel for when the bottle is becoming full. With plastic bottles it's easy, your hand starts to get warm as the bottle becomes full. With glass (like a Snapple bottle), you have to sneak a peak.

This is impossible to do with even the slightest hint of a hardon.

that wasnt my question, I know how to feel when the bottle is getting full, I also can sense it by the sound.

As long as you have perfected the art of preventing overspill, you're golden. The only other potential pratfall is your cock slipping out of position. In that case, drive with one hand.

once again, not the question.

the bottle is full, you have to spill it, you're driving.

so how do you drive with having to spill and holding your flow?