CDIH
The Next Best Thing Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Next Best Thing Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:once again, not the question.

the bottle is full, you have to spill it, you're driving.

so how do you drive with having to spill and holding your flow?

carefully

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2006

I submit it is impossible

- Next Best Thing - 10-27-2006

Easy. Just shut off the outflow valve, open the window, pour the piss out, reposition the bottle, and resume pissing. This requires average peripheral vision and the ability to drive with one hand, no other skills are necessary. I've done it hundreds of times.

you can not stop pissing mid flow without clamping the hose manually.

GonzoStyle Wrote:you can not stop pissing mid flow without clamping the hose manually.

Of course you can. As long as you have a healthy prostrate and an unobstructed utethra, it's child's play.

urethra.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

suppose you clamp it with your hand, drive with your knees and dump with the left hand out the window?

with practice I think it could work.

Goatweed Wrote:suppose you clamp it with your hand, drive with your knees and dump with the left hand out the window?

with practice I think it could work.

Next time you're pissing in a sitting position, try the following.

Flex the same muscle you use to either pinch of a shit or flex your boner. You will thereby prevent outflow, as long as you have healthy plumbing.

off.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

I dont ever piss in a sitting position.

Goatweed Wrote:I dont ever piss in a sitting position.

If you're in a moving vehicle, your choices are limited. Unless you're a dwarf, like Hoon.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:

If you're in a moving vehicle, your choices are limited. Unless you're a dwarf, like Hoon.

noted and agreed, but I submit to you that Ive never been stuck in my car & at the same time had to piss or pissed. I'll just pull off to the shoulder & let loose.

Goatweed Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

noted and agreed, but I submit to you that Ive never been stuck in my car & at the same time had to piss or pissed. I'll just pull off to the shoulder & let loose.

This doesn't work if you're in a crowded parking lot. Like say you're leaving a sporting event or a concert or a movie, and you have to piss, and there is nowhere to seek cover. Or if you're in a hurry and don't feel like stopping.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

This doesn't work if you're in a crowded parking lot. Like say you're leaving a sporting event or a concert or a movie, and you have to piss, and there is nowhere to seek cover. Or if you're in a hurry and don't feel like stopping.

but Im in a car, right?

Yes, in a car.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

ok, so Im in a car, after a concert, and I need to piss - I would just pull over & take a piss. If I couldnt leave the car under any circumstance, then a bottle would work.

or just wait till you get to the nearest sink

Goatweed Wrote:ok, so Im in a car, after a concert, and I need to piss - I would just pull over & take a piss. If I couldnt leave the car under any circumstance, then a bottle would work.

You must keep in mind this is the lazy man's option here.

The problem with getting out of the car in a crowded parking lot is that everyone is going to be watching. But you take the good with the bad. Me, I'd sooner piss in a bottle.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:ok, so Im in a car, after a concert, and I need to piss - I would just pull over & take a piss. If I couldnt leave the car under any circumstance, then a bottle would work.

You must keep in mind this is the lazy man's option here.

The problem with getting out of the car in a crowded parking lot is that everyone is going to be watching. But you take the good with the bad. Me, I'd sooner piss in a bottle.

if I gotta piss, I dont care whos watching - in fact I'm sure there'd be others doing it as well, especially after a concert. So long as I dont get pissed ON, I'll squirt & get back in my ride.

thing has the fear of being laughed at for his toddler penis