CDIH
The Next Best Thing Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Next Best Thing Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Goatweed - 10-19-2006

ok

- Next Best Thing - 10-19-2006

Today's topic was supposed to be sports but sports are postponed until the scummish Mets get eliminated and all of their kike, spic, and gook fans go home boo-hoo hooing with stupid fucking looks on their faces for the 20th year running. Instead, I'd like to talk about race relations. I realize that quite a few people consider this a touchy issue so I'll be delicate. Here's a list of the minority groups I'd like most to see obliterated from the face of the Earth:

1) Sand niggers and those that love them - this could be considered more political than racial, but boy do I resent sand niggers, and it's possible I hate regular white folk who apologize for their disgusting behavior even more than sand niggers themselves. Sand niggers are well on their way to adopting the technique which has been perfected by their masters, the kikes, in justifying their otherwise unnecessary existence - pretending to be martyrs. Poor fucking sand niggers, I feel bad for them. Maybe they should concentrate more on figuring out a way for humans to subsist on sawdust and yak and forget about killing innocent Americans who are simply trying to remain fat dumb and happy.

2) Regular niggers - Unjustifiably arrogant, partially-evolved animals with massive entitlement mentality. Most of them are criminals, all of them are jealous and resentful of regular white people. Predators. We should be permitted to shoot them, for sport.

3) Jews - the interesting thing about Jews is that although I can't stand them on an individual basis, I root for them in wars. We all know the story with Jews - they're selfish, sneaky, and one-way. I pick on jews every chance I get and recommend that you do the same.

4) Spics - Dominicans are the worst subspecies of spic, because they are the most aggressive, but they're all unwashed lazy zeroes. Although Mexicans are relatively harmless, they still complain too much and their bitches shit out too many kids to disregard the danger that they present to civilized society.

There are several more that I take issue with, but I'm only going to list the major offenders.

Have a wonderful afternoon white people.

Someone I know wants to register, how do we move this along?

- Hoon - 10-19-2006

you have to wait for Zo's approval!

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2006

I approve him but I dont have access right now to actually do it.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I approve him but I dont have access right now to actually do it.

Thank you.

This is a female by the way, and she loves to talk dirty, any heterosexual male would love her.

What should I say? I'm relaying messages here. Like later today maybe?

- Ronin - 10-19-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:3) Jews - the interesting thing about Jews is that although I can't stand them on an individual basis, I root for them in wars. We all know the story with Jews - they're selfish, sneaky, and one-way. I pick on jews every chance I get and recommend that you do the same.

hey, we're not sneaky.. we tell you that we're ripping you off up front.

Ronin Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:3) Jews - the interesting thing about Jews is that although I can't stand them on an individual basis, I root for them in wars. We all know the story with Jews - they're selfish, sneaky, and one-way. I pick on jews every chance I get and recommend that you do the same.

What are your feeling on Arabs?

Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I approve him but I dont have access right now to actually do it.

Thank you.

This is a female by the way, and she loves to talk dirty, any heterosexual male would love her.

What should I say? I'm relaying messages here. Like later today maybe?

the abster is good to go

- Ronin - 10-19-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:

i'm jewish. what do you think?

Ronin Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:

I like to take everyone's opinions on an individuals basis, except niggers and Dominicans.

- Ronin - 10-19-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:

I like to take everyone's opinions on an individuals basis, except niggers and Dominicans.

oh, in that case, i love them.. i love them to death.

- Luna - 10-19-2006

So, what are your thoughts on Germans?

What are your feelings on the use of tactical nuclear weapons to annihilate their homeland, and internment here in the USA? I am all for it.

- Ronin - 10-19-2006

Luna Wrote:So, what are your thoughts on Germans?

now or then?

- Ronin - 10-19-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:What are your feelings on the use of tactical nuclear weapons to annihilate their homeland, and internment here in the USA? I am all for it.

i don't like it.. it would impact Israel and the US.. i wouldn't mind an Nagasaki Special though.

- Luna - 10-19-2006

Ronin Wrote:

now or then?
then... but I think you'd be the wrong person to ask.

Love them. The females at least. The greatest pieces of ass on the planet.

- Goatweed - 10-19-2006

german females love to have dudes shit in their mouths and seemingly cant get enough cum on their faces & down their throats.

yea but that doesnt make them hot, just really awesome.

nothing beats a latina