CDIH
The Next Best Thing Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Next Best Thing Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- funsnapsdyno - 10-19-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Some of you folks are getting a little out line. This was originally intended to be a PG-13 thread.

Umm.. it started out NC-17. Who you kiddin!

I'm trying to be respectful of the board, I'm new here.

Me too. I had a rocky start tho.

- Next Best Thing - 10-19-2006

tntdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Some of you folks are getting a little out line. This was originally intended to be a PG-13 thread.

Don't let that get in your way.

Anytime you're feeling down, or lonesome, or disspirited (sp?), just remember - At least it's not the fag board.

- Goatweed - 10-19-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:sorry, but if I just graze my balls roughly when I shave them I end up in pain, I dont think getting them kicked would be all that pleasureable.

people are fuckin' sick.

Well like I said, times have changed, these ain't your mothers balls.

now that doesnt even make sense, my mother doesn;t have balls!

- Luna - 10-19-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:

Don't let that get in your way.

Anytime you're feeling down, or lonesome, or disspirited (sp?), just remember - At least it's not the fag board.
she has to give herself more credit and it's not even that she claims to be paranoid... everybody is "paranoid" to a certain degree. You just don't let them know or see this part of you otherwise they will jab the knife in and twist.

- funsnapsdyno - 10-20-2006

Luna Wrote:she has to give herself more credit and it's not even that she claims to be paranoid... everybody is "paranoid" to a certain degree. You just don't let them know or see this part of you otherwise they will jab the knife in and twist.

I've come a long way from 2 years ago. I was SO naive to the games of message boarding. It's all human nature magnified. I think it's worse than in real life because people behind a screen are more brave.

- Hoon - 10-20-2006

this feels like excite chat

- GonzoStyle - 10-20-2006

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:sorry, but if I just graze my balls roughly when I shave them I end up in pain, I dont think getting them kicked would be all that pleasureable.

people are fuckin' sick.

It's a whole new world.

- Goatweed - 10-20-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

people are fuckin' sick.

It's a whole new world.

apparently.

- Charles Manson - 10-20-2006

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

people are fuckin' sick.

It's a whole new world.

apparently.

blahbity blah blah!!

great steve carell impression.

- funsnapsdyno - 10-20-2006

Hoon Wrote:this feels like excite chat

It's better than AOL chat

wtf, omg, rotflmao, brb, ttfn, lol !

- Next Best Thing - 10-20-2006

God blessed us with a crushing Met loss last night. A few observations:

1) Wright is a choking dog. Another media creation with a career's worth of spectacular accomplishments to go before he can be justifiably compared to the King of New York, the great Derek Jeter.

2) The National League is essentially Triple-A baseball and advancing to the NLCS against this type of competition is like becoming a celebrity at the fag board.

3) FOX needs to stop interviewing Pujols, he is a dumb, illiterate spic who struggles to speak and if he couldn't hit would be out picking oranges like the rest of his countrymen.

4) Jeannie Zalapsko, what can I say? The woman needs reconstructive surgery on her entire face. The first thing they need to do is take a sledgehammer and break every bone in her skull, start removing pieces, and go from there. A million years from now, when the next occurrence of intelligent life on Earth emerges after the sand niggers provoke nuclear annihilation, hopefully Zalapsko's skull is NOT discovered during any type of future archaelogical expedition, the poor bastards who find it won't know what to think. Why is this woman on television? She looks like the mother of dawn's child.

I love you all.

- Goatweed - 10-20-2006

FOX really fucking blows, and the fact that Mccarver is still doing play-by-play astounds me.

The HD looked surprisingly good, however.

They need a hot bitch in the studio. I would even settle for Chris McKendry from ESPN, she's pretty nice.

detroit and st. louis will be a ratings bonanza for fox.

The only way they could have done any better is if that got San Diego in there.

I can't even name a padre, except for Peavy and Hoffman. The only position player I remember is Tony Gwynn.

San Diego probably would have beat the Mets, too.

Brian Giles plays for San Diego, so do Mike Cameron & fag Piazza. Jesse barfiled's kid plays for them. They have a swell bullpen, too.

oh man, mike cameron... look out!

did he bat .230 again?

I have WFAN on the computer right now, they're kvetching and crying and making bullshit excuses for Wright's gag-job as we speak. I wouldn't have been able to listen to those washerwomen if the Mets won, it would have ruined my entire weekend. Thank God they gagged another season away.