CDIH
The Next Best Thing Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Next Best Thing Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Abster - 11-02-2006

I just finished reading quite a bit about Messianic Prophecy. I'm not sure I totally understand the difference between a Messianic Jew and somebody who is involved in Jews for Jesus. And why don't they all just say they're Christians?

- Next Best Thing - 11-02-2006

Luna Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:yet christianity is a synthetic version of judaism

The Jesus shit is critical to humanizing any of the kike fables.
Jesus?? ha ha.

the burden of proof is on you....

Are you familiar with Mithra? Hercules? Dionysis? How about Krishna?

I already mentioned the 53 chapter of the Book of Isaiah, it's practically a word by word foreshadowing of the coming of The Christ.

- faceman802 - 11-02-2006

I think we have the start here of the Unified Athiest League

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:the kike fables, like adam and eve, the ten commandments and everything else you impose on this country?

Some of those, but mostly the good shit, like 53rd Isaiah.

You're basically a jew for jesus, that's all it is.

I'm not a kike, and I resent being called one. Kikes are sneaky, timid, nebbish dweebs. I am none of these things.

yet you use the term nebbish, kike!

See what the Jews have done to us?

- GonzoStyle - 11-02-2006

Abster Wrote:I just finished reading quite a bit about Messianic Prophecy. I'm not sure I totally understand the difference between a Messianic Jew and somebody who is involved in Jews for Jesus. And why don't they all just say they're Christians?

the main difference between jews and christians is just the belief that jesus was the messiah, christians believe it and jews do not because he did not fulfill the prophecies laid out for the messiah, but christians believe he will fulfill them when he comes back to chill with us again.

jews didn't make you stupid, that one's on you buddy

I have to confess, I have a big problem with all of the alleged physical miracles, I think that is made-up, posturing bullshit.

Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:the kike fables, like adam and eve, the ten commandments and everything else you impose on this country?

I'm not a kike, and I resent being called one. Kikes are sneaky, timid, nebbish dweebs. I am none of these things.

created you?

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

created you?

Are you, or are you not, ashamed to be a Jew?

- Luna - 11-02-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:yet christianity is a synthetic version of judaism

The Jesus shit is critical to humanizing any of the kike fables.
Jesus?? ha ha.

the burden of proof is on you....

Are you familiar with Mithra? Hercules? Dionysis? How about Krishna?

in the end, over the last several millenia, there have been countless societies who have had their image of the "higher power". In a few hundred years, society will look upon our times and mock us as we do the greeks, romans and egyptians.

Naturally ever christian: aka jew for jesus, I have asked can't explain what happened to all those souls of people who lived before christianity or even judaism.

I have gotten 2 answers, christianity has always been around, cause god was around... or they went to hell.
I agree with you for the most part, but the majority of the mainstream religions are and anthropomorpization of the SUN and the SUN'S path through the calander year.

aka Solar Mythology:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QcLNeMiMiNs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="290" height="190"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjrJSgMkL68" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="290" height="190"></embed>

yet, christians do not realise how many astrology references are in their very bibles, new AND old testament.

- Abster - 11-02-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Abster Wrote:I just finished reading quite a bit about Messianic Prophecy. I'm not sure I totally understand the difference between a Messianic Jew and somebody who is involved in Jews for Jesus. And why don't they all just say they're Christians?

the main difference between jews and christians is just the belief that jesus was the messiah, christians believe it and jews do not because he did not fulfill the prophecies laid out for the messiah, but christians believe he will fulfill them when he comes back to chill with us again.

That's true of Jews who don't believe in Messianic Prophecy. But, the Messianic Jews and Jews for Jesus, what is it that stops them from fully becoming Chrisitians?

In the end anything that one person thinks is gospel, so to speak, someone else isn't going to believe at all. It's what makes the world go around and will until the end of time

- Mad - 11-02-2006

Organized religion is for the weak-minded. Easily lead to swallow any line of shit spoon fed to them, all for a few ducats to save your pitiful soul.

Mad Wrote:Organized religion is for the weak-minded. Easily lead to swallow any line of shit spoon fed to them, all for a few ducats to save your pitiful soul.

Exactly.

Abster Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

That's true of Jews who don't believe in Messianic Prophecy. But, the Messianic Jews and Jews for Jesus, what is it that stops them from fully becoming Chrisitians?

Well basically the jews do classify jews for jesus as christians. They call themselves jews for jesus because they believe in the funamental principles of christianity which is the holy trinity and that belief in jesus as messiah is a fulfillment of the prophecies of Hebrew scripture. So they believe they are the true jews. So they consider themselves still to be jews but they believe that christ is the messiah.

- Abster - 11-02-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Abster Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Well basically the jews do classify jews for jesus as christians. They call themselves jews for jesus because they believe in the funamental principles of christianity which is the holy trinity and that belief in jesus as messiah is a fulfillment of the prophecies of Hebrew scripture. So they believe they are the true jews. So they consider themselves still to be jews but they believe that christ is the messiah.

It's interesting to compare the Hebrew scripture with the New Testament if you believe in this stuff to begin with. I guess even if you don't believe, it still is a good read.

- Luna - 11-02-2006

faceman802 Wrote:In the end anything that one person thinks is gospel, so to speak, someone else isn't going to believe at all. It's what makes the world go around and will until the end of time
true, but things kinda get out of hand when we start blowing each other up and killing each other because we won't believe what somebody else believes to be the truth.

Luna Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:In the end anything that one person thinks is gospel, so to speak, someone else isn't going to believe at all. It's what makes the world go around and will until the end of time
true, but things kinda get out of hand when we start blowing each other up and killing each other because we won't believe what somebody else believes to be the truth.

and if religion were abolished we would be fighting about other things.

p.s. you know what really bugs me, the fact that after superman gave up his powers in part 2, it took him no time at all to get to that diner where he got his ass kicked, but the trip back looks like it took a while and was more hazardous. what the fuck is up with that?

faceman802 Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

and if religion were abolished we would be fighting about other things.

p.s. you know what really bugs me, the fact that after superman gave up his powers in part 2, it took him no time at all to get to that diner where he got his ass kicked, but the trip back looks like it took a while and was more hazardous. what the fuck is up with that?

didnt they drive there the first time?

did they drive to the fortress as well?

Donner wouldn't have left me guessing