CDIH
The Next Best Thing Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Next Best Thing Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- Luna - 10-20-2006

I'm glad this baseball shit is over... it was messing with my regularly scheduled programs and that seriously perturbs me.

- GonzoStyle - 10-20-2006

we still have a world series toots, hate to break it to you.

- Next Best Thing - 10-20-2006

Luna Wrote:I'm glad this baseball shit is over... it was messing with my regularly scheduled programs and that seriously perturbs me.

The World Series starts Saturday & could run all next week. FOX is carrying it.

I am just glad I can finally concentrate on hockey season. The Met yahoos at The Garden were starting to effect my enjoyment of the Ranger games.

- Luna - 10-20-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:we still have a world series toots, hate to break it to you.
DAMN DAMN DAMN!

- Ronin - 10-20-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Luna Wrote:I'm glad this baseball shit is over... it was messing with my regularly scheduled programs and that seriously perturbs me.

The World Series starts Saturday & could run all next week. FOX is carrying it.

thank god the Giants are playing on Monday night.

- Next Best Thing - 10-20-2006

Agree completely, I am also a huge Giant fan.

I missed the game in Philthadelphia this year, that really sucks. I love games in Philthy, the atmosphere is electric, and that one would have been about as good as it gets. You can always tell it's me at away games, by the way, I'm the one wearing the home blue #11 Phil Simms jersey.

- Luna - 10-20-2006

Can this also be the ask NBT a question and he answers thread?

- Next Best Thing - 10-25-2006

Excellent idea, I will be here full-time either tomorrow or Friday to field questions. My specialties are sports (MBL, NFL, NHL - none of the faggot Eropean sports, or niggerball), Bob Dylan, human anatomy and physiology, penis size, the periodic table, the queers at the fag board, and race relations. I will answer questions on any subject of your choosing, however.

- thendude - 10-25-2006

okay, how about a Dylan question

what do you think of the albums Shot Of Love and Oh Mercy? I recently picked them both up, and Shot Of Love is really growing on me, I'm not too sure about Oh Mercy though, keep in mind that while I grew up on his 60's era stuff (my Dad was a big fan) I've been slowing discovering how good the later stuff is, Desire is his best, but I've been spinning Time Out Of Mind, Love And Theft and Moden Times a lot these days

what else from the late 70's-80's should I be looking for?

Shot of Love is marginally less consistent than Oh Mercy, although it is extremely under rated because a lot of the fucking satan worshippers resent the Christian overtones. Every Grain of Sand is one of BD's greatest ever songs, Property of Jesus and In the Summertime are very easy to listen to, and Watered Down Love is a nice song.

Oh Mercy is one of the All-Time Classic comeback records. Most devoted BD fans who were utterly disgusted by the mid 80's fiascos find Oh Mercy refreshing. My personal favorite is Man in the Long Black Coat but every song on this record is very easy to enjoy, except Disease of Conceit.

- thendude - 10-25-2006

I've only given Oh Mercy a couple spins because I bought it a couple days ago, I am by no means a Christian, more of a Heathen, but his Christian overtones don't bother me at all

I have to admit that Lenhy Bruce jumped to the top of my list of favorite songs, not his best by any means, but it's cool to see him pay tribute to the great Lenny Bruce

Relative to upcoming purchases - If you don't have Blood on the Tracks obviously that's next, but if you do, and don't have Planet Waves, try that one. Another underrated gem although it sold very well when it was new.

- thendude - 10-25-2006

Planet Waves and Self Portriat are the next two I'm gonna buy, I'll bump Blood On The Tracks to the top of that list, hell, I'll probably grab it when I grab the new Stephen King book later this morning

thanks for the advice

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2006

I like to watch espn while masturbating my 3 inch penis and thinking about the emotional scars of my youth, with bob dylan music in the background and posting on the doors board with my free hand, i often fantasize about puerto rican whores I have paid to fornicate with, while they read off the periodic table to get me off.

But my real question is, how about them knicks. lookin sweet!!!

No comment on the niggerball.

The fag board has a few gloop-worthy females, none of them are the loudest mouths, so you must not get many opportunites to jerk off. May I suggest askJolene.com? It's a revelation.

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2006

niggers LOL

- Luna - 10-25-2006

NBT, boxers, briefs or commando?

- Goatweed - 10-25-2006

commando > briefs > boxers

- Luna - 10-25-2006

commando does rule, but I like the new boy-legs for girls... they are so comfy!

Question #2 --

NBT, have you ever dressed up in your moms clothes, make-up and high heels when she wasn't home?

- Goatweed - 10-25-2006

that's just wrong.