CDIH
Guy in Michigan gets arrested for cheating on his girlfriend - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Guy in Michigan gets arrested for cheating on his girlfriend (/showthread.php?tid=12190)

Pages: 1 2 3

Guy in Michigan gets arrested for cheating on his girlfriend - Galt - 10-30-2006

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4

Sure, they got caught having sex in public
and sure, it was outside of a daycare center
and sure, when the policet tried to apprehend him, he hit a cop and ran away
and sure, he was having sex with his girlfriend's dog
and sure, the dog had been dead for 5 days

but I still don't think he should have been arrested.

Quote:Just when you thought bestiality couldn't get any ickier, it does – thanks to a man who is charged with having sex with a dead dog, in full view of a day care centre.

Ronald Kuch, a 44-year-old from Michigan, is charged with 'crimes against nature' after allegedly being seen engaging in sexual acts with the dog corpse, which had been dead for four or five days.

Police had already been called by day centre staff to remove the dead dog, which had been hit by a car several days before. But before police could arrive, Kuch allegedly turned up, and began getting his freak on with the canine cadaver. As luck would have it, that's when the police turned up.

Police say the sexual acts were witnessed not only by one of their officers, but by staff at the day care centre in Saginaw, Michigan.

When police tried to arrest him, he reportedly shoved an officer aside and ran away. He was eventually tracked down and discovered hiding in the attic of a nearby house – which, police say, belonged to his girlfriend.

Just to make this perfectly lovely story even more charming, police say that they have determined the dead dog had also belonged to his girlfriend. No word on whether he'd been grooming the dog before the incident, though.

If Kuch is convicted, he could face up to 15 years in prison, reports the Associated Press.

- Next Best Thing - 10-30-2006

Banging a dog only 5 days after it dies is very disrespectful.

- faceman802 - 10-30-2006

what is the appropriate amount of time then?

When my brother's dog died, we waited a week. The thing was practically a member of the family.

- Galt - 10-30-2006

I still say necrophelia shouldn't be a crime.

- faceman802 - 10-30-2006

Is bush pro or anti necrophilia?

- Galt - 10-30-2006

Cheyney eats puppies whole, so it's probably never come up as it would prevent anyone from getting a chance to have sex with them after they are dead.

I don't see a problem with any of this. Grow up people.

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2006

From what I heard there is really nothing else to do in michigan, so you cant blame this poor fuck, he was bored.

- Ronin - 10-30-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:From what I heard there is really nothing else to do in michigan, so you cant blame this poor fuck, he was bored.

yeah, but what if it was a male dog?

Once it's dead, all bets are off. Don't you people know anything?

Ronin Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:From what I heard there is really nothing else to do in michigan, so you cant blame this poor fuck, he was bored.

yeah, but what if it was a male dog?

it's a fuckin dog, who cares?

its not like a person where you have these variable characterstics between the sexes, a dog is a dog and the only distinguishable parts are the fuck tools.

If the fucker is dead, the holes dry anyway so ass or cunt, dont matter.

- Ronin - 10-30-2006

but if it was a male dog, would the guy be gay?

- Mad - 10-30-2006

It's not gay if you fuck an animal, it just means you're a savage.

Ronin Wrote:but if it was a male dog, would the guy be gay?

when you've entered the realm of beastiality, I think homosexuality is the least of anyones concerns.

- Galt - 11-16-2006

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1115deer-assault15-ON.html

IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!

At least he's got a logical lawyer

- GonzoStyle - 11-16-2006

Like I get people fucking dogs cause it is an accesable household animal and common place.

I get fucking a horse cause of their large junk.

I get fucking a goose cause you can snap their next at orgasm to get their vaginas to tighten up.

But whats the sexual desire with a deer?

- Mad - 11-16-2006

Not just a deer, a dead one.

- GonzoStyle - 11-16-2006

Mad Wrote:Not just a deer, a dead one.

just like homosexuality, once you've crossed into beastiality, it really doesnt matter if the bitch is dead or a dude or whatever.

- Mad - 11-16-2006

True, but wouldn't a dead one be colder?

Don't know about you, but I like my woman/FleshLight hot, wet and wild. If I was into animals, I'd choose a live one, over a dead one every time.