CDIH
Good Revenge? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Good Revenge? (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Pages: 1 2

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-18-2002

Well I ran this idea by a few people and they all liked it, but I figured you sick fuckers could help me either add to it or come up with a totally new one so here it goes:

An ex boyfriend of mine who totally fucked me over once said to me: "You are the one person I would be afraid to cross because I don't know when and I don't know how but I know it would come back to haunt me." Well the time is now....

I was thinking of telling him that my ex before him tested positive for HIV and that I was fine, but my doctor told me that I should notify the last people that I slept with since my ex so that they could get tested just in case. I would then tell him what a shame it would be if his wife or baby was sick as a result of some indiscretion my ex had and the fact that he and I weren't always as careful as we should've been....

Good idea, yes or no? Any more evil but legal ideas accepted and appreciated.

- Sluggo - 01-18-2002

That's pretty fucking sick...
I'm glad you're not pissed at me. Confusedhot:

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-18-2002

Fuck the bastard, but the only reason I would say it was too much is cause of the baby.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Fuck the bastard, but the only reason I would say it was too much is cause of the baby.
But wouldn't it be terrible if the baby were sick?! I just want to give him the scare of a lifetime...there is no way he's sick...I don't have an ex with the HIV and I am clean as a whistle...I just think it would be amusing to have him tell his wife that the whole family needs to go for a little AIDS test.... :burnfucker:

- Sephiroth - 01-18-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I was thinking of telling him that my ex before him tested positive for HIV and that I was fine, but my doctor told me that I should notify the last people that I slept with since my ex so that they could get tested just in case. I would then tell him what a shame it would be if his wife or baby was sick as a result of some indiscretion my ex had and the fact that he and I weren't always as careful as we should've been....
I dont care if this guy had a three-way with your mother and your sister while your father masturbated in the corner, nobody deserves this.

- criticslovesnatch - 01-18-2002

You are evil i tell you! EVIL!

(but i still think it'd be pretty funny) Confusedatan:

Sephiroth Wrote:nobody deserves this.
Everybody needs a little reminder once in a while....I mean its not like I'm making a fake screen name and starting trouble for no reason or anything...I'm just gonna scare him...

- fbd - 01-18-2002

so mean, yet so sweet.revenge rules

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

My thoughts on this are simple. The guy might just go psycho and come after you over this if he ever finds out you're fucking with him.

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Oh, how much am I happy I got the preview of this?

I say do it, it would be great! Well, most people think that i am disgustingly evil in the first place, so, don't even mind me here! :burnfucker:

Now if there were only a way to see the look on his face......

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on Jan. 18 2002 at 12:28

- Sluggo - 01-18-2002

hell hath no fury... :burnfucker:

- Doc - 01-18-2002

If you have any contact with the guy, make his new chick think he is having an affair with you. Send him letters, call his house and hang up if she answers, maybe spray some perfume in his car if he leaves the windows cracked open on a hot summer day.

Just do enough so his current coochie gets a little suspisous, and let the snowball roll down the hill from there.

But I'm a sadisitic fuck, so I wouldn't recommend really doing this...

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

the HIV is cool but possibly illegal.

The affair one is good drive by his house a couple of times. call . I Don't know

Doc Wrote:If you have any contact with the guy, make his new chick think he is having an affair with you. Send him letters, call his house and hang up if she answers, maybe spray some perfume in his car if he leaves the windows cracked open on a hot summer day.

Just do enough so his current coochie gets a little suspisous, and let the snowball roll down the hill from there.

But I'm a sadisitic fuck, so I wouldn't recommend really doing this...
Its not a new chick, its his wife, and the HIV thing is only illegal if you tell someone they have it and they don't all I am doing is saying that an ex of mine has it and I don't. By me telling him I am clean, it should ease his mind a bit and just make the check up seem like a good idea....

Oh and Doc that whole driving by thing...its called stalking :p

- Wormface - 01-18-2002

What did his kids do to you?
Thats a pretty fucked up thing to do if you ask me..
If you do that you should be jailed :no, really, fuck off:

- crx girl - 01-18-2002

this sounds like the beginning of a bad horror movie...or a jerry springer ep... :pengydie:

- Sephiroth - 01-18-2002

Quote:Its not a new chick, its his wife, and the HIV thing is only illegal if you tell someone they have it and they don't all I am doing is saying that an ex of mine has it and I don't. By me telling him I am clean, it should ease his mind a bit and just make the check up seem like a good idea....

Oh and Doc that whole driving by thing...its called stalking :p
But if you tell him you dont have it, what's the point anyway? Obviously he wont have it either then. Unless he fucked your ex-boyfriend.

You really should think these things out more. And as for the other SN, well, that actually wasnt me. You know why? Because I actually planned that prank out. Nice try though.

Sephiroth Wrote:You really should think these things out more. And as for the other SN, well, that actually wasnt me. You know why? Because I actually planned that prank out. Nice try though.
Geee someone's awfully touchy about something.....wasn't even talking about that...but good to see you were man enough to admit it....gotta say...nice try on that whole thing...too bad it didn't work....maybe you too should think things out more.....just a thought....

::moving along::

- av8er - 01-18-2002

I only have one question...why waste your time?