CDIH
Breeders Cup Championships - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Breeders Cup Championships (/showthread.php?tid=12206)

Pages: 1 2

Breeders Cup Championships - BirdyP - 11-03-2006

Im not sure if anyone else is into Horses, but I am a huge fan. This weekend is like the World Series or Super Bowl of Thoroughbred Horse Racing. With over $20 million in purses, the best horses from around the world will be there. ESPN Coverage starts at noon on Saturday.

Like I said, not sure if anyone else is even remotely interested, but I always like to try and get the word out.

BTW, anyone living in PA, come find me at Philly Park.

- GonzoStyle - 11-03-2006

do you get to fuck the losing horses afterwards?

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

No, although I would if I could get my money back.

lame

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

yeah. Losing horses are always the hottest

well you wouldn't fuck the winning horse, he won, so he gets to fuck you and who wants to be fucked by a horse?... except for some crazy russian czarina.

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

Russians rule.

I do, I don't know about the rest of them though.

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

How about last night right, I drove my boss home and there was like 4 cop cars at the top of his street. He was in the passenger seat and put the seat all the way down and practically yelled at me to keep driving past his house. He called his wife, spoke some quick shady Russian, and asked me to drop him at the store and his wife would come get him.

Crazy ass shady former communists

yeah thats pretty normal

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah thats pretty normal

Something I am coming to realize very quickly. As long as he pays me on time and well, he can be as shady pinko as he wants.

russians are actually usually good when it comes to salary, the only issue comes with the fact they expect you to have no morals when it comes to your job.

so it's usually not an issue.

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

he always says, "I will fuck them from an angle. Or is it every angle. How do I best say I will fuck them out of all of their money?"

He is always asking me to correct his English.

- Galt - 11-03-2006

When I become a mod, I will move this thread to the Entertainment Forum, since horse racing is not a sport

- HedCold - 11-03-2006

its not very entertaining either

- Galt - 11-03-2006

what a catch-22. Maybe I'll just delete all horse and car racing threads immediately.

BirdyP Wrote:he always says, "I will fuck them from an angle. Or is it every angle. How do I best say I will fuck them out of all of their money?"

He is always asking me to correct his English.

I actually enjoy that, hearing them come up with amazing little phrases.

Like the dude at the supermarket "go make fuck of yourself!"

- Keyser Soze - 11-03-2006

i'd love to have a gambling forum.

- BirdyP - 11-03-2006

Well, since galt and hedcold arent entertained by something, we better not even consider a gambling forum. They may not like it......

Its not beedogs I know.....

- Arpikarhu - 11-05-2006

beedogs rule!!!!