CDIH
Retard of the day award goes to... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Retard of the day award goes to... (/showthread.php?tid=12224)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Retard of the day award goes to... - GonzoStyle - 11-07-2006

Its been pretty busy today and the phones been ringing off the hook with orders. I usually dont take orders or answer the phone but today has been an exception and I have dealt with several morons today that just numb the brain.

Some of the calls are going to voicemail though cause it's so busy. So I just checked the voicemail and if you didnt know I work for a property inspection company, so we perform structural and mechanical inspections on homes and commercial properties. So this person sat through an entire message that states we inspect homes, what states we service and also states we perform enviornmental tests on properties, etc.

So her message was "hi, my name is sandy, I am regional manager for nordstrom in west virginia and I need to place an order on some shoes but I need to know if you can overnight them".

and this is a regional manager, I mean just wow.

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2006

honesty, i tend to zone off sometimes on those damn pre recorded messages.

- virgingrrl - 11-07-2006

they grow retards in brooklyn too.

i spent a good portion of my morning trying
to get a fucking order confirmation from
this bitch named elsa at the brooklyn post office
we make parts for.

i want to kill her.

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2006

virgingrrl Wrote:they grow retards in brooklyn too.

i spent a good portion of my morning trying
to get a fucking order confirmation from
this bitch named elsa at the brooklyn post office
we make parts for.

i want to kill her.

niggers dont count, they're all retards.

like the one I had before, I had to explain to him why we can't inspect the electrical systems. Cause the fuckin electricity is shut off, pay your bills nigga.

miss elsa lopez is no nig.
and has the thickest accent ever.

spics are even worse, I didnt know they let them answer the phone.

The worst are the towel heads with the fuckin accents, cause they actually get pissed at you like "VAT YOU NO SPEAKA ENGLISH?!?!?!"

At least with the spics I deal with, they realize how awful their english is and will spell shit out for you and try to pronounce words.

i once asked some man where he was calling from, meaning what company, so i knew where to direct his call.

his exact words: :what's matter?

me: um..uh..it matters, so i can direct you to the proper engineer, so where are you calling from?

him: WHAT'S MATTER WHERE I'S CALL FROM!

me: sir, please, i need to know where you ae calling from so i can properly direct your call.

him: WHAT'S IT MATTER WHERE I CALL?!? IM CALLING FROM AMERICA....ESSEX COUNTY!!!!!!!!

sweet jesus.

- Mad - 11-07-2006

You should have sent him to voice mail hell for all eternity.

- Luna - 11-07-2006

so? are you gonna send her the shoes or what?

I had some towel head call today and I could barely understand him and asked him to spell his name. He got so pissy that I couldnt spell mustafaquajad, so then being a sarcastic prick he spelled out everything else for me, like his address, he spelled out "street" for me, with his smarmy terroistic dialect.

- Luna - 11-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I had some towel head call today and I could barely understand him and asked him to spell his name. He got so pissy that I couldnt spell mustafaquajad, so then being a sarcastic prick he spelled out everything else for me, like his address, he spelled out "street" for me, with his smarmy terroistic dialect.
I think I like him. You should get him to join the board.

not until habeus corpeus is re-instated, im not taking chances.

- Goatweed - 11-07-2006

she can use his towel as a diaper and take those pix already.

and her crabs can battle his lice.

- Luna - 11-07-2006

I have crabs??

i'm on a roll

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2006

lobster roll?

keyser rohohohohllllllllllll!!!

- drusilla - 11-07-2006

my parents phone number in queens is the same phone number as a doctor in manhattan. people constantly call our house asking for the dr. they even go as far as leaving messages on the answering machine that clearly states "you've reached the ......... family, we can't get to the phone right now .... " this has been happening ever since the 212 area code was created. i remember it happening ever since i was a child & still happened as recent as last month.

we get calls for Lincoln Tech all the time, those can be fun if im bored that day.