CDIH
weird dream - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: weird dream (/showthread.php?tid=12245)

Pages: 1 2

weird dream - GonzoStyle - 11-09-2006

so my grandma is chasing me through my building, like an old slasher film. she has a butcher knife and she wants to kill me, shes running after me with her big brown granny panties and bra, and thats it.

but shes very clean so she stops chasing me when we get in the apartment, so she can wash her hands, cause she just came in from outside.

kooky

- Keyser Soze - 11-09-2006

it means you are going to come into a large sum of money and then you'll blow it on dvd's.

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

i had a dream that i was being born & i was 8 1/2 months early. the doctors were freaking out!

you're hedcold's sister?

- GonzoStyle - 11-09-2006

granny panties!!!

would make an awesome movie

you sure they weren't adult diapers?

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

gonozs twin. you havent been paying attention.

Keyser Soze Wrote:you sure they weren't adult diapers?

I know granny panties when I see them.

one time when I was a kid, I didnt have any clean underwear to wear to school, so my granny gave me a pair of her big old granny panties to wear.

they were so comfortable but weird

its a wonder you turned out so normal.

drusilla Wrote:gonozs twin. you havent been paying attention.

yeah DRUSILLA

- HedCold - 11-09-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:you're hedcold's sister?
from what i've been told my mom was a few months in, for future bad joke reference

Keyser Soze Wrote:its a wonder you turned out so normal.

yeah cause in all the fucked up stories I told, the shocking one was the time I wore my grandmothers underwear in the 3rd grade.

If anything the fact that she sat there explaining to me that they had a layer of protection on them, for "any accidents, you never know, you're walking down the street and you sneeze and something leaks out..."

- HedCold - 11-09-2006

at least it was one less thing for you to worry about

Actually it got worse, on the weekends I usually drive her around to go shopping, to the bank, etc. So about a year ago, she asked me to drop her off at a friends house, so she can visit for a bit and give her a birthday present.

So I figure sure why not, I like the old broad, plus she always has a variety of snapples at her house, so we go down there.

Im sitting at the table there, smoking her fancy french cigarettes and drinking a banana snapple. Then my grandmother goes to give her, her present and I had like the "usual suspects" flashback sequence. I drop the snapple bottle, but it like fell 2 inches to the table... IT WAS THE GRANNY PANTIES.

This is like 20 years later, the same fuckin ones and she fuckin explains to her about the "incase you sneeze and something leaks"... then the other broad and her start exchaning "leakage" stories and I was both terrified but so fascinated, at the same time.

It was like deja vu all over again.

- Mad - 11-09-2006

You should have just jacked it.

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

I'm glad I don't have dreams like this.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-09-2006

My most disturbing dream was the David Lee Roth dream. I won't go into detail!

tntdyno Wrote:My most disturbing dream was the David Lee Roth dream. I won't go into detail!

so why the fuck even mention it, stupidcuntface.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-09-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
tntdyno Wrote:My most disturbing dream was the David Lee Roth dream. I won't go into detail!

so why the fuck even mention it, stupidcuntface.

To keep everyone wondering and guessing,

sperm burper.

yeah but no one in reality even remotely cares, it is just annoying that you actually think we do.

Also you worked the angle very poorly, "david lee roth" isnt the type of person to conjure up singular images that are funny. Plus if you use it like that, you have to include an act.

So the proper comedic way of pulling off what you tried would "that's like the Christopher Walken dream I had where he was smearing pate on my asshole". Then you can leave it alone and let the imagery take over. Otherwise you just threw out a random name.

learn junior, this aint the doors board.