CDIH
What's new pussycat? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's new pussycat? (/showthread.php?tid=1226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Yeah yeah yeah, here comes the old "Do you think we care about your life?" response. Don't be such unoriginal deeks.

I actually want to know what's going on?

There's not a whole lot going on in my personal life now other than my divorce is ALMOST complete. The lawyers think maybe by June. But at work, the suckiest suck that ever sucked happened to me.

We are doing a complete renovation on our server room here. The tech support department happens to be in ther server room so as you can guess, that means hell for me. So they moved us around in there, and the location for my new desk isn't ready yet. So they had to move me to another department temporarily. Like 2+ weeks. FUCKERS! So now I'm having to go back to my old office to get shit out of there like every hour just to do my fucking job (who am I kidding, I barely work) and it blows. Not to mention I had to move 2 times, and I'm not even back in MY office yet!!!

So what's going on with you guys? Any big news to speak of?
Sorry for the seriousness of this thread, but I'm just curious as to how everyones making out lately.

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Sorry, Sluggo was being a power hungry jerk off.

Locking my threads!!! THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

- NaughtyAngel - 04-11-2002

well i finally got a job
i am the receptionist for the trenton thunder, thats the AA team for the boston red sox

i have a b/f
school is going well, i guess, next semester i start all my radio courses and i cant wait

this weekend im going to CT then to Boston with my b/f, that should be fun
i miss living with my mom, which is a surprise because i hated living there
i miss my bed and my brothers eww that shouldnt go together
but you get the picture

- Danked - 04-11-2002

I'M GOING TO AMSTERDAM TOMORROW!!1!!11

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Mmmmmm.....hash.......

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

I was playing wif you Maymay...
I wanted to see what you would do if noone replied to your thread...:moonie:

- Danked - 04-11-2002

I can't wait to get there, find that internet cafe that sells marijuana, and get right back to posting and smoking!!11!

- NaughtyAngel - 04-11-2002

Quote:I'M GOING TO AMSTERDAM TOMORROW!!1!!11
oh yeah and my soul is going with danked to amsterdam

- HedCold - 04-11-2002

i am currently watching the met game
i have all reports and projects coming up that are due soon for college but i'm going to leave that to the last minute like i always do, so for now i sit around all day
and i also started a season in nba2k2 on dreamcast with the grizzlies

- Hybrid - 04-11-2002

i just dropped a deuce monster. i feel good now.

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

Quote:I can't wait to get there, find that internet cafe that sells marijuana, and get right back to posting and smoking!!11!
:fuggin: Confusedmokey: :fuggin: Confusedmokey: have fun danked!!

as for me, i have to register for summer classes this week, but i'm thinking of taking hem in israel. i was at work today, where i made yummy pb&j sandwiches. mmm...

- Sloatsburgh - 04-11-2002

Quote:...And I used to sit by the window and I used to watch these two squirrels and they were married...

- The Sleeper - 04-11-2002

I have to work tonite when I could've seen Thursday in Brooklyn. Good thing work rules or I'd be really pissed.

- HedCold - 04-11-2002

Quote:I used to watch these two squirrels and they were married...
have you ever actually seen squirrels doing it? i did once, it gave me a chuckle

- Hybrid - 04-11-2002

sleepers work = taking a bubble bath surrounded by candles while listening to the get up kids and masturbating, crying to himself.

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

Quote:have you ever actually seen squirrels doing it? i did once, it gave me a chuckle
i took a picture of 2 fire flies at it, ya know for science!!

- Gooch - 04-11-2002

I am goofing off at work b/c i don't feel like doing any ACTUAL stuff done. I remember when I actually cared about the shit I did for this division. Not I don't. Prob time to move on, methinks.

Making plans going to some bar called Desmond's tomorrow, to celebrate my roommate's friends birthday. Beer and lesbo's....a perfect combination.

Got a call from my college buddy has returned from Japan, and who is going for his Doctorate in Linguistics at the University of California at Berekley. Fuck man, where does time go. Almost 10 years since i graduated college...fuckin insane

- The Sleeper - 04-11-2002

Quote:sleepers work = taking a bubble bath surrounded by candles while listening to the get up kids and masturbating, crying to himself.
Dude, I would so do that if I got paid.

- HedCold - 04-11-2002

yea instead you get to watch baseball highlights all night. aaww

- Buttmunch - 04-11-2002

I'm pregnant.