CDIH
What's new pussycat? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's new pussycat? (/showthread.php?tid=1226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- DGW - 04-11-2002

Quote:but i'm thinking of taking hem in israel.
Watch the news much?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

Quote:Watch the news much?
i was there for a month in january, it was pretty safe, i traveled by bus, as well as hitchhiking. i'm fine!! and it's my home.

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

I'm not suprised, BM, You get F'd all over the board.

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Quote:i was there for a month in january, it was pretty safe, i traveled by bus, as well as hitchhiking. i'm fine!! and it's my home.
WEll, everything must be ok then, you think you're fine! Can't happen to me. Nope nope.

Hey, that 16 year old with the dynamite strapped to her chest that was going to blow up the bus, she's gonna take one look at you and get off the bus and blow up a day care center instead. Because nothing bad can happen to you. :confused:

- OAS - 04-11-2002

Hey Maynard, allow me to let you in on some management secrets. When you plan to get rid of someone, move them around a few times. After you move a person the third time, you realize you don't need them and you get rid of them. You got two moves under your belt already. Have fun!

Buttmunch, twins?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

that's right may, i'm glad you see things my way!! :roflmao:

- OAS - 04-11-2002

The Twat is the only hope for peace in the mid-east. :bouncer:

- Arpikarhu - 04-11-2002

i had a nasty splinter yesterday, but i am ok now

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

Oh my Gosh Arpi!
Did you get a Tetanus booster?
Are you going to be ok?
Why didn't you tell us earlier?
Maybe we could've done something. :disappointed:

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

Quote:The Twat is the only hope for peace in the mid-east. :bouncer:
at the start of the war, there was a rumor that the israelis were sending women to show there boobs at the arabs. i wanted to volunteer myself for the task, but it ended up not being true Rolleyes

- OAS - 04-11-2002

Quote:at the start of the war, there was a rumor that the israelis were sending women to show there boobs at the arabs. i wanted to volunteer myself for the task, but it ended up not being true

I would have signed a treaty? A boobs for land deal? How could I loose? :loveya:

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

stupid palestinians, they don't want to see boobs

what the hell kinda country could survive????????:firebounce:

- OAS - 04-11-2002

Quote:stupid palestinians, they don't want to see boobs

OK, I'm convinced. Call Ariel, tell him to get it over with. One mushroom cloud should do it.

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

well, i'm glad you're seeing the truth! more boobs=more gooder

- Arthur Dent - 04-11-2002

Off to Paris tomorrow morning. Taking the high speed train so I can see the country side.:bouncer:

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

hey dent, :asshole: some of us aren't on vacation, but we would love to be, stop. i'm soo jealous!

- Arthur Dent - 04-11-2002

Quote:hey dent, some of us aren't on vacation, but we would love to be, stop. i'm soo jealous!

The best part is, I'm not here on vacation!! {Big Grin}

And Danked started it by saying he was going to Amsterdam!

Gotta go. See you all on Monday.

- slackjaw - 04-11-2002

That's it.... I am becoming a terrorist! I will hold 5 stuffed animals and a pair of giant bear slippers hostage until Ms. Twat saves them by revealing those boobies to me!

For the love of all that is holy, have you no conscience woman?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-11-2002

Quote:That's it.... I am becoming a terrorist! I will hold 5 stuffed animals and a pair of giant bear slippers hostage until Ms. Twat saves them by revealing those boobies to me!

For the love of all that is holy, have you no conscience woman?
:roflmao:

- Keyser Soze - 04-11-2002

Maynard, I think I have your stapler. Was it a swingline?

BTW, could you turn your radio down?