CDIH
Dear internet... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dear internet... (/showthread.php?tid=12294)

Pages: 1 2

Dear internet... - Danked - 11-17-2006

How have you been?

- virgingrrl - 11-17-2006

hi to you!

- drusilla - 11-17-2006

danky! how is it up there on the mountain. surprised you can get internet up there.

oooh, are you on dial up?

- Danked - 11-17-2006

Fuck no. I left dial up back in Jersey. Funny how I can move to the middle of nowhere and suddenly get a decent internet connection.

Things here are good and months after the transition, I finally feel like things are getting stable.

Danky's in a good mood.

- drusilla - 11-17-2006

i'm not. i have a swim meet going on so i'm still at work.

technically i'm just sitting in my office watching nacho libre,, checking in on the pool sometimes & hanging around for the diving competition, but i'm super bored otherwise.

- Danked - 11-17-2006

I think I just found a good apartment of my own up here and a potential roommate. She worked with me as an intern for awhile and then bailed when she got a job offer in CT, which she now hates.

I'm taking the place anyway. I'm very excited.

- drusilla - 11-17-2006

excellent. you'll be all independant & stuff again.

when you got the good news did you hear professor farnsworth's voice "good news everyone..."

- Danked - 11-17-2006

No, I actually visualized myself balancing my checkbook with a smile on my face.

Woo.

- drusilla - 11-17-2006

i did that today. my checkbook is less than what my account says. i'm gonna give it a day or two. cause i wrote my friend a check in august that she has yet to cash, but aside from that i know theres other things going on. as long as i have enough for my car payments & fun stuff i'm ok. i usually never let it dip below a certain amount anyway.

- drusilla - 11-17-2006

time to go check on the pool again.

- diceisgod - 11-17-2006

dankity poo poo goo goo doo doo

- Galt - 11-17-2006

I didn't see any CDIH stickers in Amsterdam when I went there!

I also thought I was going to die after eating shrooms the first day. My head was spinning, I felt like I was going to fall off the earth, and had to hold on to lampposts. I felt like I was walking the wrong way on a treadmill. I walked for 90 minutes to my hotel, which was all of about 1/4 mile away from where I did the shrooms. But I didn't have any visualizations.

Until I finally got back to the hotel and closed my eyes. Then I was having amazing shit. And for some reason I had to be completely under the sheets.

And then after 2 days in Amsterdam, I had a tooth fall out while walking through the airport. I was only chewing gum. I have no idea why, but it made me feel like a crackhead.

- Arpikarhu - 11-17-2006

my heart explodes with joy at seeing my pal danked posting here!

- Danked - 11-18-2006

You should get that checked out.

- Jack - 11-18-2006

Alright, since nobody used it...

hi danked.

- GonzoStyle - 11-18-2006

there is a reason no one used it, pyro boy.

- Danked - 11-18-2006

Yeah, I went on hiatus to give all of us time to work out new material.

You may need to leave for another year or so.

- Danked - 11-18-2006

Alright, but you guys better deliver when I come back next year.

since no one else said it

Bi Danked