CDIH
He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! (/showthread.php?tid=12308)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! - Galt - 11-20-2006

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/">http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-r ... t-on-tape/</a><!-- m -->

- GonzoStyle - 11-20-2006

didn't he used to be someone?

- Goatweed - 11-20-2006

is he wrong?

- GonzoStyle - 11-20-2006

It's fuckin nordberg!

- Goatweed - 11-20-2006

good times!

- diceisgod - 11-20-2006

A+

- TheGMANN - 11-21-2006

Big deal. He just did something that anyone of us have wanted to do to someone making noises in a movie theater, club, or something of that effect. He just lashed out at someone heckling him.

Good for him I say. Good for him.

- drusilla - 11-21-2006

this morning on r&f anthony called in & was laughing at the fact that the only comeback the guy had was "you've never done anything since seinfeld". they were like "that's like saying neil armstrong only walked on the moon once."

- faceman802 - 11-21-2006

Just hours after online video surfaced of his racist tirade at a comedy club, former Seinfeld star Michael Richards appeared on CBS's Late Show Monday night to apologize, TMZ reports.

According to the site, Jerry Seinfeld was already scheduled to appear on David Letterman's show, and his friend Richards appeared via satellite to apologize. Seinfeld's reps also confirmed the appearance.

Richards, best known as Kramer from the hit series, hurled racial epithets at black audience members who apparently heckled him during a standup show in L.A. on Friday night.

TMZ posted a video of the incident on Monday (click here to watch the video). It shows Richards, 57, taunting the men for interrupting his show. "Shut up! Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f–ing fork up your a–," he yells.

He paces the stage, then continues: "You can talk, you can talk, you can talk, you're brave now mother–. Throw his a– out. He's a n–!"

Richards then screams the n-word four more times while pointing to the hecklers in the balcony, drawing uncomfortable murmurs from the crowd. The two sides continue to trade insults, and then Richards eventually leaves the stage for good.

The incident took place at The Laugh Factory, a comedy club in West Hollywood.

Seinfeld said in a statement to TV's Extra, "I am sick over this. I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt."

The Laugh Factory has banned Richards and promised to post a warning to all comedians to avoid offensive language.

- Galt - 11-21-2006

avoid offensive language at midnight on a Friday in a comedy club, are you fucking kidding me?

Don't invite the guy back because he didn't make people laugh, not because he said a mean word.

Carlin's 7 dirty words should be redone to be nigger, jew, faggot, kike, slope, chink, and spic

- diceisgod - 11-21-2006

His best line was "That's what happens when you interrupt a white man."

- The Jays - 11-21-2006

Why is Stanley Spadowski yelling at the coloreds?

- GonzoStyle - 11-21-2006

fee fi fo figger boy I hate a nigger.

- Arpikarhu - 11-21-2006

a thread title with the word nigger in it? gonzo must have creamed his jeans.

boy, did I ever!!!

- TheGMANN - 11-21-2006

What did the black guy mean no movies ??

Airheads ? UHF ??

Those are quality fliks.

TheGMANN Wrote:What did the black guy mean no movies ??

Airheads ? UHF ??

Those are quality fliks.

umm, Problem Child!!!!!

- Bloody Anus - 11-21-2006

A nigger can call a nigger a nigger
A cunt can't call a cunt a cunt
A kike can't call a kike a kike
A gook can't call a gook a gook
A spic can call a spic a spic
A sand nigger can't call a sand nigger a sand nigger
A faggot can't call a faggot a faggot
A midget can't call a midget a midget
A retard can't call a retard a retard

Nigger #1 spits in nigger #2's face
A white guy spits in nigger #2's face
Nigger #2 only attacks the white guy

Who's the racist?

- Galt - 11-21-2006

The basis for your argument is null. I've heard gays call each other faggot in an "oh, you little scamp" way as well as spics. "Cunt is pretty much always off limits".

I don't know "gooks", but I do chinese people who talk about having "the chink eye" sometimes. I unfortunately don't know any midgets, and retards can't talk.

- Bloody Anus - 11-21-2006

I wasn't sure about faggots either, but had a feeling they could probably get away with it. And I already said spics can call each other spics.

Still, the fact remains that getting offended when one group of people says something but not when another group says the same thing is, in and of itself, racist.

Funny too how it's the complete opposite for fat people. A fat fuck can't call someone a fat fuck, at least not without getting a "you're one to talk" type of retort.