CDIH
He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! (/showthread.php?tid=12308)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Galt - 11-22-2006

I think more like a Sliders episode.

- diceisgod - 11-22-2006

Damn, this guy had a chance to be the greatest comedian of all time, even better then Dice. I never gave two shits about this guy, I've seen like 2-3 episodes of that stupid Seinfeld show. Then he had to ruin it, go on Letterman like a pussy and apologize. It would have been the greatest things ever ever ever if kept going on the Letterman show in front of Jerry and his 40 million viewers. What a lost opportunity.

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

DIG doesnt like Seinfeld either, I am no longer alone!

- Galt - 11-22-2006

best show ever. You two are retards.

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

yeah for someone who lacks a funny bone and needs to laugh at others discussing inane bullshit that you could hear 300 times a day.

I never got people watching shows like that and friends, its like watching home movies.

- Galt - 11-22-2006

Home Movies was another great show.

- Bloody Anus - 11-22-2006

I was reading a few pages of comments posted on that site and I can't say I was shocked, just taken back a bit by how dangerously stupid people have become.

Why exactly do people care so much about what some stranger thinks? He's a racist, who gives a fuck? How does Michael Richards' beliefs effect anything that you accomplish in your life? Does his hatred of black people prevent you from paying your bills, raising your family? It's not like he burned a house down or killed someone. He just strung some words together and instead of keeping them in his head, he decided to say them out loud. Someone doesn't feel the same way I do about something, so he must be destroyed!

Some of the posts are just completely fucked. People have cancelled their Seinfeld season 7 orders, some will never watch a Seinfeld rerun again, some are boycotting his shows, others assumed he must be drunk or on drugs, that he needs counseling, rehab, etc.

Then when people started posting in defense of his actions, the shit really hit the fan. You must be an uneducated, weak-minded, inbred, hillbilly racist that dropped out of high school to join the Klan. What other possible explanation can there be for not liking everybody the same way that I do? Be a racist in the 21st century and there's something psychologically, emotionally wrong with you. Be a racist in the 19th, 18th centuries and get your face on money, schools named after you, holidays in your honor. This country would not even be a fraction of what it is today without the racist ideologies of its founders.

It is truly one of the most ironic things that I will ever see in my lifetime. The preachers of equality, tolerance, and diversity have become far more intolerant, narrow-minded, and downright dangerous than any jew that doesn't like black people ever could be.

- Black Lazerus - 11-22-2006

why does everything come back to blaming Arpi

- faceman802 - 11-22-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:why does everything come back to blaming Arpi

arpi is teh anti-christ

- HedCold - 11-22-2006

from his apology video it just seemed to me that he has more anger issues then racist issues

- diceisgod - 11-25-2006

Now these guys got a lawyer involved and are trying to weasel money out of the guy. Lame.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ATWTKhmNWBU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

- Keyser Soze - 11-25-2006

fuck those niggers!

- GonzoStyle - 11-25-2006

come on like its a secret that fuckin niggers cant keep their big lipped fuckin mouths shut in crowded places where white people are trying to have a good time.

I just love how they try to not use ghettoish words and try to speak well. Fuckin nigger comes on stage and talks about white people, its ok.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cuX2uYOi4g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

oh my god, thats joke is the one I tell but I use flour and its "I been white for 5 minutes and I hate you niggers already"

fuckin thief!!!!!

arpi is shocked

- Arpikarhu - 11-25-2006

i am never shocked when gonzo uses the word nigger. it is his most commonly used word.

i figured italics were implied there

arpi has suck, I have nigger.

but keyser already informed us that arpi likes suck, cause he is gay.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-26-2006

Forget black/white, let's hate lawyers

Some lawyer is trying to get these guys to sue now?