CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

fuckin spider

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

i'm just tryin to bust his fucking balls, and he's gotta act fresh!

The Prodigal Son Wrote:
Quote:Tickets for all Wachovia Center and Spectrum events can be purchased at the Wachovia Center Box Office, which is open from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (Sundays and holidays on event days only). Phantoms tickets can also be purchased on the day of the game at the Wachovia Spectrum Box Office beginning 3 hours prior to game time. Tickets can also be purchased online via ComcastTIX at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phantomshockey.com">http://www.phantomshockey.com</a><!-- w -->.

Which would mean unless they were playing in a junkyard, the Spectrum still exists.

And you live there?

Putz.

HAHa whateva cacaface

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:I admit when I'm wrong. Unlike the mods at the Doors board.

yeah but you kept on insisting on that we would know, then it wasnt in rocky, then it didint exist.

you hit the retard trifecta.

All I said was you probably wouldn't know the name if you heard it! Good god...

- The Prodigal Son - 11-22-2006

poopie head

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

yeah but you kept on insisting on that we would know, then it wasnt in rocky, then it didint exist.

Then you said it was never mentioned in rocky

and that it didnt exist and you LIVE in the area.

Plus you were so adamant about it, pissdrinker.

and yeah, I also never heard of that big white house in DC.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

cause the spectrum is such an obscure arena. fucking shitstainfacehead.

Umm, who even goes to Phantom games? All relevant events are taken place in the NEW arena. The spectrum still stands but it's rarely used.
And as far as Rocky, I wouldn't be so proud to know every detail of that movie if I were you..

big white house?

To hell you say!

- Goatweed - 11-22-2006

in case it hasn't been posted yet...this thread fucking sucks.

- Next Best Thing - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Umm, who even goes to Phantom games? All relevant events are taken place in the NEW arena. The spectrum still stands but it's rarely used.
And as far as Rocky, I wouldn't be so proud to know every detail of that movie if I were you..

Dazzle these cocksuckers, mention the Trocadero.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Umm, who even goes to Phantom games? All relevant events are taken place in the NEW arena. The spectrum still stands but it's rarely used.

its like you people are from another planet.

Next Best Thing Wrote:

Right on NBT! 10th & Arch .. BOOYAH

- Next Best Thing - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

Or The Electric Factory.

Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

Or The Electric Factory.

I saw Billy Idol there

Quote:All relevant events are taken place in the NEW arena. The spectrum still stands but it's rarely used.

41 home games at least=rarely used

gotcha

- virgingrrl - 11-22-2006

what does this all even mean?

no one goes to see the Phantoms

The Flyers? yes. They play the new arena.

I'm done with this conversation : p

virgingrrl Wrote:what does this all even mean?

I'm not sure

you just dont know how to shut the fuck up after sounding like a retard, do you?

how is that every detail? the fuckin spectrum was mentioned a dozen times and the fuckin statue was outside the spectrum, it was mentioned a ton of times.