CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: the Doors board is no more - faceman802 - 11-21-2006

Back on topic

thendude Wrote:at least the off topic side of things (aka The Severed Garden) was taken down a few minutes ago because Doors manager Jeff Jampol said there was too much drama/backstabbing/bs

So who posted that one of the doors is going out with Lobster girl?

- funsnapsdyno - 11-21-2006

look closer.

Yep Hoon got the board closed. Never fuck with an ego-maniac. I hope he's happy.

- GonzoStyle - 11-21-2006

her first post was a reply to abster, explaining the "obvious joke" of the cadbury egg. The two that followed with triple posts, shes trying to act like she had messages there and then deleted them.

- faceman802 - 11-21-2006

wait, she is explaining in this post why she did something in another post?

faceman802 Wrote:wait, she is explaining in this post why she did something in another post?

exactly!

well then that explains everything, she IS a retard

there is a whole page about the cadberry egg thing. Pms were exchanged about it. If I knew it would be obsessed over, I wouldn't have posted it.

No one is obsessing about the cadbury egg and the fact it was discussed in pms was even gayer. My interest in it was born and died on the page you posted it on.

My fascination here is the fact you bring it up, then I explain it and make you look dumber than you were. Then you wanna "move on" after you get owned, onto a subject no one cares about.

would you 2 just fuck and get it over already

- Abster - 11-21-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:there is a whole page about the cadberry egg thing. Pms were exchanged about it. If I knew it would be obsessed over, I wouldn't have posted it.

Stop exaggerating. I exchanged one pm with NBT regarding the egg reference. I wanted him to do things to my cadbury egg but then I realized I didn't know what it was.

p.s. the board isn't down and it isn't Hoon's fault when it goes.

like there is anything else going on today, im fuckin bored

Abster Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:there is a whole page about the cadberry egg thing. Pms were exchanged about it. If I knew it would be obsessed over, I wouldn't have posted it.

Stop exaggerating. I exchanged one pm with NBT regarding the egg reference. I wanted him to do things to my cadbury egg but then I realized I didn't know what it was.

You make me so hot sometimes.

- Abster - 11-21-2006

Want me to sing you the alphabet?

Quote:Stop exaggerating. I exchanged one pm with NBT regarding the egg reference. I wanted him to do things to my cadbury egg but then I realized I didn't know what it was.

Oh my bad. I thought it was down. Who's fault is it when it goes?

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Quote:Stop exaggerating. I exchanged one pm with NBT regarding the egg reference. I wanted him to do things to my cadbury egg but then I realized I didn't know what it was.

Jim Morrison

- Abster - 11-21-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Abster Wrote:

You make me so hot sometimes.

My new goal will be to change sometimes to all the time.

Abster Wrote:Want me to sing you the alphabet?

My cock wont be able to handle the excitement, i'll end up trying to fuck my c-drive.... get it, C drive!!!

- Abster - 11-21-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Jeff's I suppose. I won't discuss it here.

Abster Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Jeff's I suppose. I won't discuss it here.

Well there is a thread about it here.

Fine, I'm done with it all too.

- Abster - 11-21-2006

Good, now once Gonzo removes his dick from his c-drive, we can all have fun.