CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Oh man she totally called me a retard on myspace, sick burn.

You insult me here for no apparent reason with insults I never said to my worst enemy and then delete me from myspace. You're a fuckin psycho.

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

Abster Wrote:Do it! When you're hooked I want partial credit.

Does partial credit involve me licking your cunt?

- Abster - 11-22-2006

How many time do I have to tell you I don't have one? By rights the cancer thing should have brought me to tears. Bastid!

Abster Wrote:How many time do I have to tell you I don't have one? By rights the cancer thing should have brought me to tears. Bastid!

unbelievable.

- Abster - 11-22-2006

Okay, I lied I do have one. WHAT?????

she's getting hurt again, awwwwww.

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:

You insult me here for no apparent reason with insults I never said to my worst enemy and then delete me from myspace. You're a fuckin psycho.

you're just overly sensitive, this place will eat you alive. i suggest you look elsewhere. sorry, its just how we are here. its not for everyone.

- Galt - 11-22-2006

the cancer dad thing was pretty bad, but deleting her from his myspace? That's just uncalled for.

i wouldnt want a sensitive sally like that on my myspace either.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Oh ok, so now you wanna have the convo here?

Cause I answered all of these already.

It starts from the bottom up.

Quote:I dont even talk to fuckin Hoon you stupid cunt, I dont like you cause you are a fuckin retard. I actually disagreed with Hoon until now, I can see why they deleted that fuckin section, who could deal with this shit?

If you have anything further to add, post it on the board, otherwise fuck off.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 22 2006 1:11 PM

yeah and you probably listen to everything Hoon tells you. Go ahead and talk about me.. fuck you and fuck him

Date: Nov 22 2006 12:49 PM

I'm not getting into a little war with you on myspace emails, get over it.

Is this the kind of whining you did to get the doors board taken down? boo hoo someone made fun of me on the internet, you're fuckin 40 years old, grow up!

Date: Nov 22 2006 12:47 PM

No you probably don't have a reason because I never jack to you...

what else is a person supposed to do when you they're insulted like I was, not saying anything back?

Date: Nov 22 2006 12:36 PM

i'd tell you but then you'd say "i dont care" and zzzzing me.

so lets save the time.

Date: Nov 22 2006 4:20 AM

You insulted me like crazy on the board and now you delete yourself from my myspace?

Why?

If you think anything was true about people PMing and betting, you are the retard. Not me.

That is what some people do for fun... they get a rise out of people. I'm sure you know about that.

I'm still trying to understand what I did exactly for you to say all that crap. People tell me that's how that board is but obviously you had some real HATE in your words. I don't get it. One minute, I thought it was just light-hearted humor about the Rocky/Spectrum talk and the next you are saying really insulting stuff.

I don't know why it bothers me but it does. I guess I thought I liked you.

what a dumb 40 year old twat, the doors board really is full of old retarded housefrous.

I actually understand Hoon now, imagine dealing with like 50 of these broads in PM's?

yeah what a fucking nightmare, the sooner these ninnies are gone the better. survival of the fittest.

It reminds me of when my mom would take me to the hair salon with her when I was a kid. Listening to all those old jewish broads, douchechills.

Yep, now I know..

first impressions are almost always false. One minute you think someone is a cool person, the next, you see who they really are.

oh my god, its the internet not the oprah show, the point is we dont know eachother that intimately. So how can you take anything personally, idiot?

Like I knew your fuckin father died of cancer, get over yourself already.

You're old enough to have a grown son, stop acting like a high school girl.

- Bella - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Yep, now I know..

first impressions are almost always false. One minute you think someone is a cool person, the next, you see who they really are.

Don't you have some antidepressants to be grinding into an easy to snort powder?

For fucks sake. This has been going on for like 2 pages.

- Abster - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I actually understand Hoon now, imagine dealing with like 50 of these broads in PM's?

Understand Hoon? Don't get carried away.

I didn't start it, he did.

and I'm not 40 asshole

bella gets it