CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- Bella - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:I didn't start it, he did.

and I'm not 40 asshole

Definately the best argument ever.

I for one believe you, however. You can't be more than fourteen.

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:I didn't start it, he did.

and I'm not 40 asshole

39 and a 1/2, sorry.

But seriously, any lumps thing morning?

- Luna - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Yep, now I know..

first impressions are almost always false. One minute you think someone is a cool person, the next, you see who they really are.
stop. feeding. it.

stop... just STOP.

You're like a wounded zebra getting ripped apart by hyenas.... this is getting uncomfortable for me to watch.

and on a side note: IF I NEVER HAVE TO READ ABOUT ANOTHER FUCKING DOORS BOARD THREAD IN MY FUCKING LIFE I CAN DIE A FUCKING HAPPY PERSON. jesus fucking christ, enough already. enough about the doors shit... enough about hoon. Nobody give two fucks. Fuck the fucking doors board. Life goes on. GET OVER IT.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

and yet you keep posting in here and reading it..

You can find your drama somewhere else. I'm done.

edit:: that was to bella, keyser and douchbag

- Galt - 11-22-2006

first impressions are almost always false. One minute you think someone is a cool person, the next, you see who they really are.

If anything has come of this thread, realize that I support you and think Gonzo was 100% wrong in this thread.

Just heartless.

See, if I told Bella, hey get cancer of the cunt. She'd know not to take it personally and probably wish me cancer of the cock and then we'd loff and loff.

- Bella - 11-22-2006

OMFG INSULTED!!1

I HOPE U DIE U INSENSATIVE PRICK

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

Luna Wrote:

stop. feeding. it.

stop... just STOP.

You're like a wounded zebra getting ripped apart by hyenas.... this is getting uncomfortable for me to watch.

and on a side note: IF I NEVER HAVE TO READ ABOUT ANOTHER FUCKING DOORS BOARD THREAD IN MY FUCKING LIFE I CAN DIE A FUCKING HAPPY PERSON. jesus fucking christ, enough already. enough about the doors shit... enough about hoon. Nobody give two fucks. Fuck the fucking doors board. Life goes on. GET OVER IT.

this post made me proud of luna for about 5 seconds.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:and yet you keep posting in here and reading it..

You can find your drama somewhere else. I'm done.

edit:: that was to bella, keyser and douchbag

so, everyone who has posted about the subject just now, thats for pointing that out.

we post here cause we are here, you're the one who cant stay away.

- Abster - 11-22-2006

Luna, thanks for posting that. I wold have had my head ripped off had I done it. Then I would have been cuntless and headless.

Bella Wrote:OMFG INSULTED!!1

Maybe if I put my cancerous dick in your cancer ridden cunt, we can cure eachother.

- Luna - 11-22-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

stop. feeding. it.

stop... just STOP.

this post made me proud of luna for about 5 seconds.
stfu.

- Galt - 11-22-2006

watching heyenas eviscerate a zebra, fucking rules. I have no idea what you are talking about.

- Abster - 11-22-2006

Didn't you ever see the Lion King?

- Luna - 11-22-2006

Galt Wrote:watching heyenas eviscerate a zebra, fucking rules. I have no idea what you are talking about.
eh, I can't watch that stuff.... I have to steer clear of Animal Planet and the National Geographic Channel.

I think the worst is when the animals are all thirsty and they go down to the water hole and the alligators get them... ugh.

- Bella - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:

Maybe if I put my cancerous dick in your cancer ridden cunt, we can cure eachother.

Anything is possible. Maybe if we put our cancerous tropical regions to work globally we could be millionaires. Curing cancer around the world.

- Galt - 11-22-2006

Luna Wrote:
Galt Wrote:watching heyenas eviscerate a zebra, fucking rules. I have no idea what you are talking about.
eh, I can't watch that stuff.... I have to steer clear of Animal Planet and the National Geographic Channel.

I think the worst is when the animals are all thirsty and they go down to the water hole and the alligators get them... ugh.

Best thing ever. I want to go on vacation in Africa every year.

Bella Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Anything is possible. Maybe if we put our cancerous tropical regions to work globally we could be millionaires. Curing cancer around the world.

Snaps has to apologize before we cure her though for being a fartknocked, HAHa!

Luna Wrote:

Yeah I cant take that shit, I start to cry and fall apart.

- Luna - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

Yeah I cant take that shit, I start to cry and fall apart.
I just turn the channel.