CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- Luna - 11-22-2006

Abster Wrote:Luna, thanks for posting that. I wold have had my head ripped off had I done it. Then I would have been cuntless and headless.
and who, pray tell, would have ripped off your head??

- Abster - 11-22-2006

I seem to offend funsnapdyno with each and every post.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

negative.

- Galt - 11-22-2006

I unfortunately wasn't there when this happened, but it was a good story.

One of the places I went to on Safari was a camp in the middle of this giant plain - we stayed in a big tent. It was surrouned by an electric fence to prevent the animals from getting inside the camp and killing everyone.

But six months earlier there was no electric fence around the camp.

People were sitting one afternoon after a gamewalk having lunch and just hanging out talking when all of a sudden they started hearing screaming and screaching.

All of a sudden this maimed kudu was running/limping toward the camp, with a heyena running after it. The kudu, cut and bleeding and struggling for life, jumped in the pool and the heyena went after it, finally chomping it's neck in the pool and then dragged it to the poolside.

Then it began to eat the thing 20 feet in front of everyone there. Everyone was hiding behind chairs and tables and shit, but no one want to run away because if they scrambled the thing might have gone after them instead.

Days later, they started building the big fence around the camp.

I was so jealous when they told this story.

- Luna - 11-22-2006

Quote:..... to prevent the animals from getting inside the camp and killing everyone.

Now THAT would freakin' RULE.

I love to see people get maimed by animals. Oh how I wish we could go back to the olden days and feed the Christians to the lions!

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

self hating human

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:negative.

stop hurting absters feelings you mean cunt!

- drusilla - 11-22-2006

Galt Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:Yep, now I know..

first impressions are almost always false. One minute you think someone is a cool person, the next, you see who they really are.

If anything has come of this thread, realize that I support you and think Gonzo was 100% wrong in this thread.

Just heartless.

is that irony?

- Abster - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:

I have no feelings. Just stop saying cunt. I know you're laughing at me behind my back for not having one.

- Hoon - 11-22-2006

I am a veteren at dealing with needy, constant protesters from the db, like snaps. They are always like this. The intial meeting is a fake persona.

Snaps fact:
-She 40 and lives alone [excluding her cat] in her brothers attic and he's always screaming at her to turn the music down.

DENY THIS, SNAPS!?

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

eventually, this will be the only message board left standing on the internet.

then DIG will find our server, strap himself with explosives and take this mother down!!!

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

Hoon Wrote:DENY THIS, SNAPS!?
negative.

- Hoon - 11-22-2006

you now that girl that everyone hated in highschool?
that's snaps!!

is she not allowed to post in the secret forum or is she just ignoring it?

- Galt - 11-22-2006

Ohhh, the old "secret forum" bit. Man, that's rich.

- Hoon - 11-22-2006

some call me a pioneer.
but really, i am just a man.

- Abster - 11-22-2006

Your wrists say otherwise.

- Hoon - 11-22-2006

I'm not going to tell you again. My wrists are fine.
It's just that I have big hands. I could palm a basketball in 6th grade

- Abster - 11-22-2006

You on the rag today or what? Try midol.

- Hoon - 11-22-2006

your tenticles scare me!

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

Abster Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I have no feelings. Just stop saying cunt. I know you're laughing at me behind my back for not having one.

I bet your cunt has teeth