CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- Hoon - 11-27-2006

Right! You know what happens to rats in prison?

- GonzoStyle - 11-27-2006

They get a visit in the kitchen from Adebisi!

- Abster - 11-27-2006

I miss that show!!!

I miss Adebisi

- Abster - 11-27-2006

He scared me.

Adebisi was the fuckin man.

Abebisi is no Omar though, The Wire has been fuckin kick ass this season though, may be the best season yet!

- Abster - 11-27-2006

Did you buy the House dvd's?

Adebisi was hung like a horse, if only that were you.

Abster Wrote:Did you buy the House dvd's?

Adebisi was hung like a horse, if only that were you.

I got charm, wit, personality, looks, everything but the huge cock.

If I had the huge cock, i'd be the alpha male.

- Abster - 11-27-2006

If you had any cock at all I think I'd love you.

I got an inch or two!!!

- Abster - 11-27-2006

If you bought the house dvd's I may be able to overlook the shortfall.

- Hoon - 11-27-2006

Adebisi would make a great screen name if you could pull off his moxy.

- Galt - 11-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Abebisi is no Omar though, The Wire has been fuckin kick ass this season though, may be the best season yet!

Tonight I'm going to watch the finale on HBO OnDemand 6 days early and spoil it for you

- Galt - 11-28-2006

[spoiler]

Michael is now a complete thug while Namon is a pussy ass pussy. Life hates Dookie but not as much as it hates Randy.

- GonzoStyle - 11-28-2006

Galt Wrote:[spoiler]

Michael is now a complete thug while Namon is a pussy ass pussy. Life hates Dookie but not as much as it hates Randy.

I watched that at 12:01am, as soon as it was added.

Was that the last episode of the season? I thought there was 1 more, cause thats a shitty way to end it.

- Galt - 11-28-2006

Actually, I was mistaken. According to Wikipedia, finale is on the 10th, which means there's one more episode.

yeah I figured there had to be one more, cause it just didnt seem like a finale.

Omar's move though, fuckin sweet.

and Michael is a fuckin little psycho, so good.

This season is better than last season and towers over season 2, only maybe season 1 is as good. The only person I miss is Stringer Bell. I liked McNulty but I gotta admit its kinda better without him around so much.

The more Omar, the better.

Plus Marlo is a pretty good character and makes up a bit for the loss of Stringer, along with Omar taking a bigger role.

Plus as much as I hated Carcetti in season 2 and most of 3, he's grown on me.

- Galt - 11-28-2006

I didn't start watching until very recently. Never saw a second of seasons 1 or 2. I'll check them out when they are on Demand.

I think 4 is better than 3. Michael shitbeating that 9 year old was fabulous.

- Galt - 11-28-2006

I thought that seemed like a finale to me.

The kids have been the central theme of the show, and all four of their stories wrapped up with Michael obviously being a new kingpin, Namon being a complete pansy who obviously can never again sell drugs, Randy getting run out of town, and Dookie getting all hope ripped out from under him. I actually don't know what they are going to do with the kids in one more episode unless they waste a whole episode killing off one of them.

Plus the Major crimes unit is once again set up and that whole story line can start again.

Holy fuck, i forgot about Nay, what a fuckin chump that kid turned out to be. Holy fuck, that is supposed to be Wee Bay's son!!!! Bay was a fuckin cold blooded gangsta and his kid is a fuckin faggot who cries.

Plus I thought it was such a sweet little touch to have michael not punch but slap him, like he was a girl, I dunno if it was intentional or not but it made me laugh.

I dunno it just seems like theres just a bit more missing to it.

P.S. the dookie character makes my soul cry, I knew kids like that in school and it brings back really sad memories of how people used to fuck with them.

P.P.S and by "I knew kids like that" I mean that I was dookie