CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- Next Best Thing - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:so just forget the poetry, the art and the many people who enjoyed the board... let's shut it down to save dot and someone else's reputation.

dot's reputation went out the window the day she started posting pictures and playing footsie with kostis.

- faceman802 - 11-22-2006

why the hell do you care? I mean if you're that pissed off about it why would you want to know where these people are and where they are posting? Let It Go, seriously. It's over, done, kaput, no more, bye bye, see ya later. You don't have to deal with these people that you've shown so much scorn and hatred for in the 2 months you've been here. Start fresh, you are a tabula rosa now.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

there are a handful of people I didn't like, Hoon obviously became one of them. I see him in a whole new light.....

There are some really cool people that I'll miss

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

start your own board!!!

- faceman802 - 11-22-2006

I vote to keep them around, we need new punchi...um I mean we need some new blood around here

funsnapsdyno Wrote:there are a handful of people I didn't like, Hoon obviously became one of them. I see him in a whole new light.....

I miss 2 or 3 people.

This can be cleansing, dear, make a list of those you will miss & those you wish metasthatic cancer on.

faceman802 Wrote:I vote to keep them around, we need new punchi...um I mean we need some new blood around here

mmmm brains!!!

faceman802 Wrote:I vote to keep them around, we need new punchi...um I mean we need some new blood around here

you're all equally mean here. At least there's no favoritism

Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:there are a handful of people I didn't like, Hoon obviously became one of them. I see him in a whole new light.....

I miss 2 or 3 people.

This can be cleansing, dear, make a list of those you will miss & those you wish metasthatic cancer on.

believe it or not, I don't wish that on anyone.. but there are about 2 or 3 I know I won't miss for sure.

it's not mean, it's just not camp nicey nice where everyone treats eachother with kid gloves and writes faggy poetry.

ooh the poems are gone, you act like the library of alexandria just burned down.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

I miss 2 or 3 people.

believe it or not, I don't wish that on anyone.. but there are about 2 or 3 I know I won't miss for sure.

You really are a nice person. I kind of miss Petition even though she was a Yehuda.

- Jack - 11-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:start your own board!!!

I already did that...

It sucked.

I got the T-shirt.

GonzoStyle Wrote:it's not mean, it's just not camp nicey nice where everyone treats eachother with kid gloves and writes faggy poetry.

ooh the poems are gone, you act like the library of alexandria just burned down.

that board they took away had a lot of history. You wouldn't find that on the Doors part of the board. That's where the same people ask over and over if Jim loved Pam or if he loved Patricia more.

Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

I miss 2 or 3 people.

You really are a nice person. I kind of miss Petition even though she was a Yehuda.

Petition is awesome.. she says it like it is

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

I miss 2 or 3 people.

Petition is awesome.. she says it like it is

You should invite all the decent disenfranchised folks from over there to participate on this board, that would be really cool.

Next Best Thing Wrote:You should invite all the decent disenfranchised folks from over there to participate on this board, that would be really cool.

someone should... Abster knows more people than me. Maybe she'll get them here.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:it's not mean, it's just not camp nicey nice where everyone treats eachother with kid gloves and writes faggy poetry.

that board they took away had a lot of history. You wouldn't find that on the Doors part of the board. That's where the same people ask over and over if Jim loved Pam or if he loved Patricia more.
fine, to make you feel at home

roses are red
violets are blue
you dumb cunt

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:You should invite all the decent disenfranchised folks from over there to participate on this board, that would be really cool.

Hopefully tons of them will migrate over. The only people I can possibly contact via email are either here, or are dot and Aura. I think they would be hesitant to come, especially after all that shit they've already said about Jews.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

fine, to make you feel at home

roses are red
violets are blue
you dumb cunt

OHH!
who are you, andrew dice clay? Didn't he rise to the top and fizzle out in the 1980's?

Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Hopefully tons of them will migrate over. The only people I can possibly contact via email are either here, or are dot and Aura. I think they would be hesitant to come, especially after all that shit they've already said about Jews.

I heard about that.