CDIH
the Doors board is no more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the Doors board is no more (/showthread.php?tid=12314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:it's not mean, it's just not camp nicey nice where everyone treats eachother with kid gloves and writes faggy poetry.

ooh the poems are gone, you act like the library of alexandria just burned down.

that board they took away had a lot of history. You wouldn't find that on the Doors part of the board. That's where the same people ask over and over if Jim loved Pam or if he loved Patricia more.
fine, to make you feel at home

roses are red
violets are blue
you dumb cunt

OHH!
who are you, andrew dice clay? Didn't he rise to the top and fizzle out in the 1980's?

dice is god!

- Next Best Thing - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:You should invite all the decent disenfranchised folks from over there to participate on this board, that would be really cool.

someone should... Abster knows more people than me. Maybe she'll get them here.

Hopefully tons of them will migrate over. The only people I can possibly contact via email are either here, or are dot and Aura. I think they would be hesitant to come, especially after all that shit they've already said about Jews.

I heard about that.

I have to split for a while, dear, but I will be back in a couple of days. I swear. Please keep me updated on any changes in the status of the fag board by posting a thread or several. I'll talk to you soon I hope.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

Kinison was god

- virgingrrl - 11-22-2006

well. this is exciting.

This is a special interest topic.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Kinison was god

we been down this road and you lost

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

it all went downhill when they made morrison's girlfriend a mod.

Jeter got fucked.

- virgingrrl - 11-22-2006

ha!

*edit, this was for keyser.

Next Best Thing Wrote:I have to split for a while, dear, but I will be back in a couple of days. I swear. Please keep me updated on any changes in the status of the fag board by posting a thread or several. I'll talk to you soon I hope.

You'll hear it all I'm sure if not here, then somewhere. Take it easy NBT !

that went well

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:You should invite all the decent disenfranchised folks from over there to participate on this board, that would be really cool.

someone should... Abster knows more people than me. Maybe she'll get them here.

Hopefully tons of them will migrate over. The only people I can possibly contact via email are either here, or are dot and Aura. I think they would be hesitant to come, especially after all that shit they've already said about Jews.

I heard about that.

I have to split for a while, dear, but I will be back in a couple of days. I swear. Please keep me updated on any changes in the status of the fag board by posting a thread or several. I'll talk to you soon I hope.

You'll hear it all I'm sure if not here, then somewhere. Take it easy NBT !

Thank you.

- Goatweed - 11-22-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:it all went downhill when they made morrison's girlfriend a mod.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ post of the day!!!

- diceisgod - 11-22-2006

Kinison was a fat scumbag.

Dice needs to lose a few himself

all he did was yell

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

and fuck jessica hahn

who didnt in those days?

Yeah well he was close friends with Bon Jovi !

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Yeah well he was close friends with Bon Jovi !

wow, thats a fuckin accomplishment.