CDIH
The next big time qb in the nfl - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The next big time qb in the nfl (/showthread.php?tid=12326)

Pages: 1 2

The next big time qb in the nfl - diceisgod - 11-24-2006

Tony Romo. Being the qb of the dallas cowboys just automatically qualifies you for a charmed, wonderful life. Not only is he off to a great start he's banging jessica simpson. I hate the fucker but i have little doubt he'll bring a superbowl home before mcmonkey and the miserable eagles.

- GonzoStyle - 11-24-2006

Mcnabb should be forced to buy tickets and sit in the stands for the rest of the season

- faceman802 - 11-24-2006

finally there is another white guy who's cowboy jersey I can buy. It's been a long time since aikman

- drusilla - 11-24-2006

if i can snowboard 6 weeks after tearing my acl, mushy should be able to get a brace & get back on the field.

not really, but it makes him sound tough.

- The Sleeper - 11-24-2006

i miss the drew bledsoe era

- GonzoStyle - 11-24-2006

I miss the sleeper era, those were good times.

- Ronin - 11-24-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:i miss the drew bledsoe era

Dallas '06 = NE '01

- The Sleeper - 11-25-2006

that comparison is kind of scary

- Charles Manson - 01-07-2007

good call!

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2007

OMFG, that was the most retarded shit ever.

- The Sleeper - 01-07-2007

the diceisgod curse lives on

- HedCold - 01-07-2007

i still don't understand why all place holders don't wear gloves

- Bloody Anus - 01-08-2007

The Giants lost, I lost $60 when Seattle missed the 2-point conversion (-2.5), and haven't won a non-future bet since November '05. But the Cowboys losing the way they did more than makes up for everything. Fantastic!

- Galt - 01-08-2007

Romo screwing up that snap probably cost the Patriots 5-10 slots in draft next year since they have the Seahawks first round pick.

- The Sleeper - 01-08-2007

oh no!

- Galt - 01-08-2007

that's what I'm saying.

the patriots are the weirdest team ever. did anyone even know jabbar gaffney was on the team til yesterday?

- HedCold - 01-08-2007

i'm not to sure the jets even knew he was on the patriots until half time

- Galt - 01-08-2007

The Patriots would have won the last 5 Super Bowls if Bellichek wasn't such a jew.

They fooled all these players to take below market deals for the aura of being on the team and the thought that "take less, we'll spend it elsewhere and build a dynasty", but then they just stopped spending money.

Milloy, Law, Woody, Givens, Branch, etc. The Pats refused to even pay them in line with their peers, so they all leave, and the Patriots get to be $10 million under the cap this year.

I haven't followed football at all this year since I didn't play fantasy football, but the Patriots absolutely have to have the worst receivers/TE of playoff teams. They just have to. Even worse than San Diego.

ben watson is a very good tight end. they actually signed doug gabriel and cut him after 11 games presumably cause he's a nuisance. i guess they just don't value recievers (or kickers) enough to pay them. it's hard to argue their logic considering some of the best receivers are sitting home right now. not signing vinateri could come back to bite them though.