CDIH
shrooms! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: shrooms! (/showthread.php?tid=12342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Galt - 12-02-2006

I was fucked up! tonight.

- HedCold - 12-02-2006

i tried weed for the first time tonight

i still feel it

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- funsnapsdyno - 12-07-2006

I'm watching vh1 the drug years while smoking a bowl... yeah that's rite

- diceisgod - 12-07-2006

Just wait until galt learns of the glorious wonders of cocaiNAH-NAH. It kicked my ass when I was a younger lad.

- Mad - 12-07-2006

A wet paper bag in a mild wind could kick your junkie ass.

- Galt - 12-07-2006

mushrooms are so much better than weed it's not even funny. If like some techie in an Apple vs. Microsoft battle.

How on earth can so much of the world's population prefer weed to the clearly superior mushrooms?

- diceisgod - 12-07-2006

ie apple to orange. They feel way different. It's like comparing alcohol to tobacco.

- Mad - 12-07-2006

Do enough shrooms and you'll lose your shit.

- funsnapsdyno - 12-07-2006

I never tried mushrooms

- Galt - 12-07-2006

diceisgod Wrote:Just wait until galt learns of the glorious wonders of cocaiNAH-NAH. It kicked my ass when I was a younger lad.

I turned down coke again this weekend. I'll never try it.

I walked into an apartment on Saturday with three girls snorting coke off the coffee table. It was like a cheesy scene from a bad Scarface ripoff with a low budget.

And then they were snorting it again off their keys at Lotus.

My brother fell victim to peer pressure and tried it, and didn't give it high marks, so now I have no reason to do it ever.

now, heroin, that's another story.

- diceisgod - 12-07-2006

Cocaine is my personal favorite. Most dangerous though and i'll never do it again....probably.

- QuickStop - 12-07-2006

my last shroom trip sucked balls and i wont be doing them again for a while. ill just be sticking to weed and the occasional pill that gets tossed my way.

- Keyser Soze - 12-07-2006

be careful kids!

- Galt - 12-07-2006

there is zero possible harm that can arise from eating mushrooms. Not one.

i beg to differ, if you do enough you can wind up like that guy in the park who thinks he's jesus

- Galt - 12-07-2006

cite your source.

Not possible. Not a single long term consequence (not counting doing stupid shit while you are high, which doesn't count because it's the same for any drug)

Shrooms are healthier than any other mind altering substance.

- GonzoStyle - 12-07-2006

keyser doesn't need sources!

- QuickStop - 12-07-2006

actually acid is healthier for your body. shrooms are food poisoning. plus there is always the chance of latent psychological disorders coming out with psychadelics.

fine, you win

- HedCold - 12-07-2006

doesn't acid end up in your spine?