CDIH
Greatest gift ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Greatest gift ever (/showthread.php?tid=12348)

Pages: 1 2

Greatest gift ever - GonzoStyle - 11-28-2006

Since my birthday thread has been hijacked, I am starting a fresh thread for this awesomeness. So I was waiting yesterday for stupid chick to show up, cause she called me on friday to wish me a happy birthday and said she had a gift. She comes in yesterday and like nothing, she doesnt even ask me how my weekend was or nothing.

Then there is another girl who works here, now she's actually someone I can tolerate cause shes actually funny and interesting to talk to, she also wants to be a teacher but she has a clue, plus she's pretty cute to.

Anyway, I hadnt heard a peep from her but yesterday I caught her coming in as I was walking to my car and she asked me to wait cause she got me something, which was surprising cause I never expected it. I told her I wanted to get to the gym but i'd see her tomorrow, so she said she'd leave it on my desk, I figured it's something stupid anyway but its a nice gesture.

So I get in today and its on my desk, I open it up and this is probably the best gift I have gotten in a while, its nothing big but its the thought behind it.

Quote:Mrs. All Bust Animated Pen Holder

Warning!! Private Time!! Do Not Disturb!!

Features:

12 Funny Phrases!!

Her Head Pops Up In Sync!!

2 Sections To Show Different Moods!!

Try Me Put Your Pen Into the Hole Between My Legs!!

Bonus!!

Pull Her Top Down For a Surprise!

This Funny Pen Holder Is a Great Gift For Friends!!

Great Conversation Piece For An Office or Party!!

Perfect Joke For Any Occasion To Surprise Firends And Family!!

[Image: incrediblegifts_1925_12295050.jpg]

- Mad - 11-28-2006

That is awesome.

Happy belated birthday.

- GonzoStyle - 11-28-2006

I wish I had fuckin batteries right now!

Re: Greatest gift ever - faceman802 - 11-28-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Since my birthday thread has been hijacked, I am starting a fresh thread for this awesomeness. So I was waiting yesterday for stupid chick to show up, cause she called me on friday to wish me a happy birthday and said she had a gift. She comes in yesterday and like nothing, she doesnt even ask me how my weekend was or nothing.

Then there is another girl who works here, now she's actually someone I can tolerate cause shes actually funny and interesting to talk to, she also wants to be a teacher but she has a clue, plus she's pretty cute to.

Anyway, I hadnt heard a peep from her but yesterday I caught her coming in as I was walking to my car and she asked me to wait cause she got me something, which was surprising cause I never expected it. I told her I wanted to get to the gym but i'd see her tomorrow, so she said she'd leave it on my desk, I figured it's something stupid anyway but its a nice gesture.

So I get in today and its on my desk, I open it up and this is probably the best gift I have gotten in a while, its nothing big but its the thought behind it.

Quote:Mrs. All Bust Animated Pen Holder

Warning!! Private Time!! Do Not Disturb!!

Features:

12 Funny Phrases!!

Her Head Pops Up In Sync!!

2 Sections To Show Different Moods!!

Try Me Put Your Pen Into the Hole Between My Legs!!

Bonus!!

Pull Her Top Down For a Surprise!

This Funny Pen Holder Is a Great Gift For Friends!!

Great Conversation Piece For An Office or Party!!

Perfect Joke For Any Occasion To Surprise Firends And Family!!

[Image: incrediblegifts_1925_12295050.jpg]

Just initial thoughts off the top of my head. You wouldn't tell the stupid girl the day she was hung over and your boss wasn't there that if she didn't suck you off she's get in trouble because of "sexual harrassment" concerns but you have no trouble putting this little beaut on your desk?

2. you blow off a, what you describe as a pretty cute girl, because you want to get to the gym. Hmm, this is one of the 3 conversations you have with someone before you tell them you're gay. Next is, "you know I can't really find someone out there I like and go out with them, I think I'm going to take a break from the "dating scene" for a while. 3rd is, I like guys, I'm gay

- Mad - 11-28-2006

The blow off was a smooth move, it leaves her begging for more.

- faceman802 - 11-28-2006

in bad 80's movies maybe, but this is real life and guys, for pretty cute girls, are a dime a dozen. A little interest in what she was giving you would have gone a long way. It's academic anyway since, as stated before, he's on the road to gay

Yeah face seriously, what the fuck was I supposed to do, oh yeah Im gonna go back inside and hang out with you at work!!! Plus her boyfriend is a good friend of mine.

And I never said I was keeping it at work.

faceman802 Wrote:in bad 80's movies maybe, but this is real life and guys, for pretty cute girls, are a dime a dozen. A little interest in what she was giving you would have gone a long way. It's academic anyway since, as stated before, he's on the road to gay

Seriously, the day I need lessons from you is the day I move in with sleeper and we jerk off over a toilet together.

- faceman802 - 11-28-2006

fine, I quit

I had the black chick at the gym with the sweet booty hitting on me anyway, she even gave me a protein bar on the down low.

You gots no clue how much game I have, it's the chicks I actually do like that I have issues with though.

Maybe i'll throw a lesson or two your way, nigga!

- funsnapsdyno - 11-28-2006

she wants you

Everyone wants me, whats not to want!

- Mad - 11-28-2006

A two inch?

- Galt - 11-28-2006

I bet you can't get down to 150 pounds.

- Mad - 11-28-2006

Six foot plus men that weigh that much look sickly.

Galt Wrote:I bet you can't get down to 150 pounds.

Only if I can be in a remake of the machinist.

- Galt - 11-28-2006

Challenge!

You're on pimpin!!!

- Hoon - 11-28-2006

I read a story about a 150lb guy who blew off a hot chick to go to the gym and run, once.

His name was Clay Aiken.

Happy birthday, Zo. You may not be american but you're still my idol.

Good thing I blew her off to go the gym and work the heavy bag and lift!