CDIH
Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread (/showthread.php?tid=12434)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - Galt - 12-18-2006

I saw Adrian Grenier (Vinny Chase) at a bar on Saturday. Neither he, nor that fact was not important enough to start its own thread, but I couldn't even find an Entourage thread to top.

Rolf's is a cool place to go before Xmas. I couldn't find any good pictures of it online, but it's a German bar/restaurant on 23rd & 3rd. It's got an insane amount of lights. A blinding amount.

Anyway, it's normally fairly empty. You can walk in, and sit at the bar, snap some pics on your camera phone and send them to your friends while drinking German beers.

We walked in Saturday, and unlike every other Saturday, the place was jam-packed. You couldn't even get to the bar. At least 10x or even 20x the amount of people there. I'm guessing there was some special party, maybe even a wrap party for a movie or something, but IMDB isn't saying he's working now.

So anyway, he was standing right at the door, talking up some not-even-that-attractive girl, while no one paid attention to him, except for (hopefully) his two geeky-looking guy friends who just stood opposite him from three feet away staring at him in silence.

If they all weren't there for him, I wonder if he was happy he was being ignored or angry. It must be weird, that he's pretty much a nobody, but he plays a superstar, so does he expect superstar treatment? [/img]

- faceman802 - 12-18-2006

[blast from the past]Shouldn't this be in the entertainment forum??[/blast from the past]

- GonzoStyle - 12-18-2006

Quote:his two geeky-looking guy friends who just stood opposite him from three feet away staring at him in silence.

so it was like entourage but without turtle.

- Galt - 12-18-2006

No, because the point of the thread isn't entertainment, it's to encompass all things that are barely important enough to post about at all, and certainly not important enough to start a new thread about.

It could be sports, weather, politics, entertainment, or your worthless life.

Oh man, I didnt see facemans post for a second and I almost started to cry.

- Galt - 12-18-2006

don't worry. Your metamorphasis has impressed me

psssssst, it's metamorphosis

p.s. alanis could stand to learn alot from you about irony

faceman802 Wrote:psssssst, it's metamorphosis

I bet you had to run it through a spellcheck, just to be sure!

I'll never tell appletini boy

- Galt - 12-18-2006

please explain the irony in this thread.

Quote:No, because the point of the thread isn't entertainment, it's to encompass all things that are barely important enough to post about at all, and certainly not important enough to start a new thread about.

you started a thread about something that isn't important enough to start a thread about

- Galt - 12-18-2006

:rolleyes emoticon:

That's the point, simpleton.

Create one thread which is comprised of all the things that don't warrant their own thread individually.

so you admit it. thanks

so when did you get made the mod in charge of unnecessary thread?

thats my job!!!

looks like someone's looking for an appointment

- Galt - 12-18-2006

I was never a big fan of The Beatles' White Album because, but then I finshed off my shrooms Saturday and the bar we were at was coincidentally (ironically!!!!????) playing the entire White Album.

It's the greatest album ever!

why doesn't macy's have a barricade for its animated windows in the front like Saks does? I went there yesterday with the wife and it was like a fucking jailbreak trying to get by all these foreigners to see the windows. Not to mention all the people who could give a shit about them and just wanted to shop. These people were in their way too

- Bloody Anus - 12-18-2006

Why does microwave popcorn list the nutrition information for popped and unpopped?

Oh the irony!

what a card