CDIH
Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread (/showthread.php?tid=12434)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - diceisgod - 02-21-2008

If you think about it a bit, you just might be able to realize this cannabilistic dream of yours. If one were to remove every other toe would there be any serious physical consequences (pain aside) or any serious decreases in future movement & motor coordination?

I doubt it and it's probably much easier than waiting til the lost party is all eaten and now it's time to freeze to death. Of course, it's not as easy as kidnapping & killing a transient and it would be no feast either.

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - funsnapsdyno - 02-26-2008

I could only participate in the cannabilistic way of life if the human parts were burnt to a crisp and loaded with black pepper.

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - funsnapsdyno - 02-27-2008

at least that's how I preferred my last stalking victim
(that was a joke.)

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - Galt - 03-05-2008

Bloody Anus has a blog and I know what what it is; but I'm not going to share.

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - diceisgod - 03-05-2008

First, Bloddy Anus leaves us.
Second, he opens a blog.
Third, the new Rambo comes out.

So what's next before the apocalype?

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - sink - 03-05-2008

diceisgod Wrote:First, Bloddy Anus leaves us.
Second, he opens a blog.
Third, the new Rambo comes out.

So what's next before the apocalype?

you stop playing a bad version of keyser soze???

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - diceisgod - 03-05-2008

You know zippo about keyser soze, son. You know zippo about zippo actually but don't worry. Maybe one day you might be able to get at least one meaningful shot in on me.

In the meantime, watch and learn. I teach you everything, I'll teach you how to pee.

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - sink - 03-05-2008

I know you used the word zippo too much in that post.

You pee sitting down, don't help me lil joey

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - diceisgod - 03-06-2008

I help you anyway...here's one to put in your cap for later...

"You're what happens when faggots adopt" - DIG © 2008

OH!

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - sink - 03-06-2008

sad thing, the jam jacker pulled it off better than you.

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - diceisgod - 03-06-2008

The difference between me and you is me.

You know why?
You know why?
You know why?
I'll tell you why..

'Cause you're a zero. That's who you are.

Re: Stuff that isn't important enough to have its own thread - sink - 03-06-2008

Actually, the difference is i'm the one who doesn't care

Oh? And I guess I do...Oh...Well then...

I guess I got it all wrong. I'm sawry...jerkoff.

diceisgod Wrote:I guess I got it all wrong. I'm sawry

everybody makes mistakes, some just take longer to figure it out