CDIH
Retards - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Retards (/showthread.php?tid=12439)

Pages: 1 2 3

Retards - Bloody Anus - 12-19-2006

I’m not quite sure how or why, but all the stem cell stuff lately has gotten me thinking about retards. Not just the simple correlation of using a retard embryo for research, either. Not that it’s that bad of an idea, but I would think it would be more beneficial to use a normal, 23-chromosomed human.

No, I’ve been thinking more about these selfish asses that give birth to and actually try to raise these things. There is about a 99.8975% chance that I will never have kids, but if I ever did and it was retarded, it would end up in a dumpster faster than I can count to trisomy 21. That is of course assuming it was never detected during pregnancy, in which case an abortion would be the only logical, humane thing to do.

The whole expectation, the whole purpose and goal of most people’s lives revolves in some way around getting married, having kids, and raising a family. This is what is instilled and expected of us from the time we are old enough to comprehend that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. So you spend a good portion of your life looking forward to, building up to, planning towards starting a family. And finally you get pregnant and will have a perfect baby to start your family with. And then (assuming for whatever reason nothing is detected in an ultrasound or anything) you spend 9 months carrying this baby. 9 agonizing, hellacious, uncomfortable months following years and years of anticipation. Finally the day has come, and boom! Out pops a head the size of Admiral Ackbar! It’s easy for me to say I’d be pissed off because I didn’t carry the thing for all that time. But if I were the woman that just wasted almost a year of my life with this thing inside me, I would just go apeshit and punt the thing out the nearest window I could find. What the fuck? This is NOT what I ordered. This is NOT at all what I signed up for! It’s like going to a restaurant, ordering chicken parmesean and getting veal instead. Sure it kinda looks the same, but it’s a completely different animal altogether. Are you just going to eat it anyway? I would demand a full refund of all hospital expenses incurred. Okay fine, I’ll pay for the broken window, but that’s it.

Who the fuck wants the indignity of raising a retard anyway, other than 2 retards? And their opinions don’t count anyway; they’re retarded. Any normal parent of a retard that says they prefer having a retarded kid to a normal kid is completely full of shit and should be thrown in the same dumpster as their retard offspring.

What kind of life do they expect these retards to live, anyway? What exactly do they contribute to society? They make people laugh? That’s what midgets are for. They can get a good job at McDonald’s? That’s what niggers are for. They can be exploited on daytime talk shows? Again, that’s what niggers (and hillbillies) are for. The only motivation for keeping these retards alive is purely selfish. I want to raise a child. I don’t care that he’s mentally disadvantaged, I love him just the same. Well what about the little mongoloid? Did you ever think about what he wants; about his feelings? Do you think he wants to be ridiculed, picked on, stared at, pitied, patronized and shit on his entire life? And make no mistake about it, that is exactly what he is going to experience, and it is exactly what he deserves to experience for having such selfish parents. Don’t blame the normal kids in school for making fun of the retarded kid, that’s exactly what they are supposed to do. You see something vastly different from yourself and it is just purely instinctual to treat it with scorn. You can’t ask people – children nonetheless – to simply turn off one of the underlying traits that make them human. I mean fuck, this country was founded on, and later flourished behind the belief that one group of humans are completely inferior to another. Belittling retards is exactly what our forefathers would have wanted.

- BirdyP - 12-19-2006

WAy to long to even read. Cliff Note version por favor?

- Bloody Anus - 12-19-2006

You are veal.

- Mad - 12-20-2006

All retards should die.

- Bloody Anus - 01-04-2007

My friend’s wife just got pregnant and I’m wondering if there’s some kind of unwritten protocol regarding asking the dreaded “what if it’s retarded?” question. Does it carry the same jinx as mentioning a no-hitter in the 5th inning?

- Gooch - 01-04-2007

you can guarantee retardation using that bat, when you drive past his wife.

- Charles Manson - 01-04-2007

With today's technological and medical advaces there is no reason for a retard to live beyond the first trimester. Parents who don't scan for and then terminate defective babies are imbeciles. I hate retards. Can't stand being near them.

- GonzoStyle - 01-04-2007

I weep for your souls

- BirdyP - 01-04-2007

So, by your point of view, if a parent is able to judge a baby to be retarded, they should abort them?

I like your Moxy.

- Gooch - 01-04-2007

i say abort the retards at whatever age.

- Galt - 01-04-2007

abortion for retards should not only optional, but mandatory.

- Galt - 01-04-2007

not really, but it would be cool.

- Goatweed - 01-04-2007

Gooch Wrote:i say abort the retards at whatever age.

there goes 90% of the memberlist

so that means 1 of us isnt a retard?

- faceman802 - 01-04-2007

wonder who it is?

- Gooch - 01-04-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:so that means 1 of us isnt a retard?

damn..thats a lot of glass windows to lick.

Gooch Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:so that means 1 of us isnt a retard?

damn..thats a lot of glass windows to lick.

I smell a money making opportunity for me, everyone meet me at hooters!

Mainstreaming is the preposterous idea that retards would somehow benefit from being in a classroom full of regular students.
Around the 4th grade or so, we had a short, round, frightening looking retarded beast girl in the class. Her hair was all curly and greasy and disgusting, with a bit of a hunchback and a constant runny nose. I was a fairly quiet kid, so my teacher apparently trusted me. So they had me sit with this pig and hold her hand to help her write. I didn’t want to have anything to do with this thing. It wasn’t even that she was retarded, it was that she was hideously ugly and smelled like a combination of dusty american cheese and diarrhea. Even at 9 years old, I knew I had no desire to be that close to a fat ugly chick, regardless of her mental capabilities.
So whenever nobody was watching, I would squeeze her stubby little hand as hard as I could as she tried to figure out how to hold a pencil. Of course, she never said anything and this continued for weeks.
Looking back, I guess the right thing to do is to feel bad about it. But I actually did her a favor by showing her not to trust everybody you meet, and that people are not always going to be so nicey nice to you your whole life just because they feel sorry for you and your physical fuckedupness.
If she knew how, I'm sure she would have thanked me.

- Galt - 01-04-2007

Public education spend more on retards who AT BEST may end up becoming only slighly burdensome to their parents/family than we do on gifted students.

The thought is "well, the really smart kids don't need that much help". Yes, they don't need help. But think of how much more they could achieve if they were in classes that challenged them instead of making them fit into the dumbed down classes. They need to be surrounded by equally smart people and challenged intellectually so they excel more. The improvement of already brilliant people could result in exponential betterment of society.

But no, we have them holding pencils for the fat-tongued misfits.

I never realized it before, but this is probably THE contributing factor to why I hate chicks with curly hair. Especially if it was nice and straight and then they fuck it all up by getting it curled or permed or whatever. That is really irritating to me.