CDIH
Ron and Fez - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Ron and Fez (/showthread.php?tid=12444)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- BirdyP - 12-27-2006

That was classic

- GonzoStyle - 12-27-2006

One time, I licked alkeys ear, touch me!!!

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

afterward you should have made him mod.

- GonzoStyle - 12-27-2006

I did

- Keyser Soze - 12-27-2006

this information should be on a wiki somewhere

- Goatweed - 12-27-2006

what's a wiki?

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

kesyer's write-ups are as dry as the web-vagina he web-cammed

- Hoon - 12-27-2006

not that it matters but my opinion of alkey just took a nose dive for real.

- Goatweed - 12-27-2006

the stock is plummeting?

Gooch Wrote:kesyer's write-ups are as dry as the web-vagina he web-cammed

i only wrote gonzo's that i can remember, and your more than welcome to make it more interesting. its a wiki, if you don't like it, don't bitch, make it better.

how dare those ron and fez peons deny the superstar that is THE irish alkey. don't they know who he is?

thats like banning re run from the whats happening message board

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:

i only wrote gonzo's that i can remember, and your more than welcome to make it more interesting. its a wiki, if you don't like it, don't bitch, make it better.

i was just bitchin because it was you. says in the wiki you wrote his. i read it and thought: thats kind of dry...then saw your name...and thought....Ahhh-ha!

- Hoon - 12-27-2006

Goatweed Wrote:the stock is plummeting?
Jim Cramer is punching the floor yelling, "SELL! SELL!"

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

with puke and baby bottles on that floor.

Gooch Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:

i was just bitchin because it was you. says in the wiki you wrote his. i read it and thought: thats kind of dry...then saw your name...and thought....Ahhh-ha!

i just went back and reread my entry for gonzo, it might be dry but its very comprehensive and i think its actually quite good. be my tarantino and punch it up.

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

i was talkin about Alkey, not Gonzy. But when i get some spare moments, I will indeed.

oh, yeah the alkey one is a hack job. you have your own agenda with alkey, so your motives there are questionable.

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

i do??? silly man, if i add something to someone text its to benefit things other then just myself.

we shall see

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

my opinion of alkey in this thread, who is a great guy in real life, only is the simple befuddlement of why he is so beholden to something as stupifying as modship on a radio messageboard site. Especially in lieu of his other experiences with O&A.