CDIH
Sports Teams That Should Fold - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Sports Teams That Should Fold (/showthread.php?tid=12450)

Sports Teams That Should Fold - diceisgod - 12-22-2006

The first I can think of which always stands out in my mind the most are the Arizona Cardinals. They ALWAYS lose. Went from St. Louis to Phoenix then the big jump to Arizona where NO ONE GIVES A SHIT about football. How wide of a territory in the southwestern part of the US and Mexico will they finally wind up expanding to before they finally realize that spics don't play nor care about football? It's just a disgrace of an organization, worse than the Phillies.

In hockey and basketball there's probably too many to list. Half those leagues could disappear and no one would care.

- diceisgod - 12-22-2006

Addendum: Any team sport outside the big four should dissolve entirely, the whole damn organization: soccer, lacrosse, women's basketball (or anything else), and especially MMA. I have never seen the IFL but I think it's safe to assume that neither has anyone else and also anything Frank Shamrock is involved in will be a disaster.

- HedCold - 12-22-2006

those European soccer league shenanigans will never work

- Galt - 12-22-2006

Royals, Pirates, Reds, Rockies, Brewers, Browns, Texans, Lions, Vikings, Raptors, Hawks, Warriors, Clippers, NHL.

- Gooch - 12-22-2006

Galt Wrote:NHL.

die, heathen

- GonzoStyle - 12-22-2006

Galt Wrote:Royals, Pirates, Reds, Rockies, Brewers, Browns, Texans, Lions, Vikings, Raptors, Hawks, Warriors, Clippers, NHL.

The Clippers!!!

- Galt - 12-22-2006

Gooch Wrote:

die, heathen

I played hockey all through my youth and high school (and even a little college)

It's the best sport on earth, but is boring as hell to watch (outside of Ovechkin)

- Gooch - 12-22-2006

I played also....but street hockey. I couldn't skate worth a damn (fat jokes aside). Then when everyone used skates, I played goalie.

But, despite playing, I still love to watch the game. To me, it's nonstop action. It's one of the few things I do watch on TV besides UFC, Olberman, Lost, House and the Food Network.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-22-2006

the cardinals actually drew pretty well in attendance this year didnt they?

- faceman802 - 12-22-2006

Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:

die, heathen

I played hockey all through my youth and high school (and even a little college)

It's the best sport on earth, but is boring as hell to watch (outside of Ovechkin)

Watching Crosby and Malkin on the same line is also amazing. when these 2 get a couple of years playing together, they are going to be fucking unstoppable.

- Gooch - 12-22-2006

The new players that have come in really are amazing: Ovechkin especially. Crosby. Malkin i watched during the Worlds last year, before he was in the NHL, and he was amazing even then.

- diceisgod - 12-23-2006

Shoot outs to end a game is a fucking disgrace. They should go back to the overtime/tie system. The NHL is spiralling. It's just awful.