CDIH
I'm going to the doctors today...1st time in over 15 years - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'm going to the doctors today...1st time in over 15 years (/showthread.php?tid=12554)

Pages: 1 2

I'm going to the doctors today...1st time in over 15 years - diceisgod - 01-26-2007

Wish me cancer

- drusilla - 01-26-2007

take luck!

- drusilla - 01-26-2007

i went to the dentist for the first time in 3 years last week. i have to have my three remaining wisdom teeth removed. not looking forward to it.

- Goatweed - 01-26-2007

I think I need my top wisdom teeth taken out too, I'm putting it off but time is running out - eating can be a pain, especially pasta for some reason.

- Mad - 01-26-2007

Make sure they give you a HIV test and post your results.

- Galt - 01-26-2007

You are over 30. They are going to stick a finger up your ass.

- Gooch - 01-26-2007

they'll do it sooner if you request it.

- funsnapsdyno - 01-26-2007

don't forget to cough

- Arpikarhu - 01-26-2007

i hope you have pancreatic cancer

- Mad - 01-26-2007

That's the really bad one that almost nobody ever recovers from, right?

- Galt - 01-26-2007

I'd prefer ovarian Cancer.

- Mad - 01-26-2007

Cunt cancer for the cunt.

- The Jays - 01-27-2007

I went to the dentist for the first time in 3 years too, like two weeks ago. I was waiting til I got a job that has coverage, the whole time I felt like the back of the bottom of my teeth had all gone rotten and lil pieces of white rocks would fall out every once in a while, I was convinced I was losing my teeth.

Dentist looked inside, then did a cleaning, turns out, I had quite a bit of tartar build-up on the back teeth. That shit is all gone, I have three fillings to get, and I have to get a nightguard because I've grinded some teeth.

- HedCold - 01-27-2007

i used to get all that tarter shit behind my teeth, but i haven't been to the dentist in for ever and i haven't. i guess i brush better.

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2007

Mad Wrote:That's the really bad one that almost nobody ever recovers from, right?

they find it and its too late. 3-4 weeks tops.

- diceisgod - 01-30-2007

I have to go to the dentists now too. I think my gums wore away over part of my jaw bone or something. I guess it feels like an impacted wisdom tooth, it's right there where it would have been but I had them all removed when I was in high school. It's like on the inside part on the bottom right side next to my tongue and right behind my back teeth. It definitely feels like a tooth or a bone or something. It's not that big of an exposed part but hurts like hell.

- funsnapsdyno - 02-03-2007

so do you have lumps or what

- diceisgod - 02-17-2007

I went to the dentist today for the first time since 03. Actually this was the second trip because I went in there for just a couple of minutes for an emergency a few weeks back. I had the worst pain in the back of my mouth like a wisdom tooth impacting my back teeth. However I had them pulled a long time ago so the doc said it was just an ulcer in an unfortunate spot. Long story short, the pain of this "ulcer" subsided and I go in today for a check-up and cleaning. So I have the doc look at the area and he pulls out a piece of an old baby tooth. Somehow the fucker decided to push it's way through the side of my mouth toward my tongue. It was very small and very freaky. I have never heard of such a thing.

- Gooch - 02-17-2007

hick

- diceisgod - 02-18-2007

Well I was right, it was a fucking tooth