CDIH
crappy movies - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: crappy movies (/showthread.php?tid=12608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 03-08-2007

Napoleon Dynamite - only movie in my memory that I didnt finish watching after intentionally starting to watch it.

Sin City was good but not great, I enjoyed it a lot but I haven't been drawn for any repeat viewings. I did watch it twice, once the theatrical version and then the "chronological" version on the dvd with everything reworked and extended into seperate stories.

Aramgedon was awesome too, but I have a man crush on Ben Affleck. I even watched surviving christmas and liked it!

- faceman802 - 03-08-2007

Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms yo!!!!

Also for everyone who says that crash isnt a big deal cause "duh everyones racist", well "everyone" also knows that bush is a moron yet he got re-elected.

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

Armeggedon is one of the worst film's i've ever seen.

Independence Day also sucked a cock foreskin

I agree on Napoleon Dynamite. Overrrated Wes Anderson-eque esoteric whimsy without the esoteric, nor the whimsy.

Sin City: shot great. horrific narration based on Frank Miller's shitty graphic novel text.

Crash was a very good movie and it was more than just a movie about racism, though its the central topic of the film. I was surprised it won best picture, cause everyone was riding the cocks of Brokeback Mountain, I would have chosen Munich as best picture though but I wasn't upset about Crash winning.

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

never saw Crash....but loved Munich.

- funsnapsdyno - 03-08-2007

I never saw Sin City because I heard too many people praising it and too much hype on movies turns me off

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:I never saw Sin City because I heard too many people praising it and too much hype on movies turns me off

i think a penis would probably turn you off, as well.

Gooch Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:I never saw Sin City because I heard too many people praising it and too much hype on movies turns me off

i think a penis would probably turn you off, as well.

only yours 'cause I bet it's smelly and hairy

No reply or rebuttal means it must be true!

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

thankfully i still can't see your posts.

- drusilla - 03-08-2007

mallrats is by far the best kevin smith movie. always will be. napoleon dynamite was a piece of crap.

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

Mallrats was utter unwatchable garbage.

- drusilla - 03-08-2007

i don't understand why people peg it as the worst one of all. the jason lee/ london brother combo was great. even though i love jason lee, i've never watched my name is earl.

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

i found it very slapschticky. especially after Clerks...which for all the slapstick, also had some thoughtfulness and interesting characters. Mallrats was like Clerks without any good writing...just throwing situations together. Never did anything for me. Dogma, Chasing Amy (though i hate the ending), and even Clerks 2 is lightyears better. Never saw Jersey Girl.

Gooch Wrote:thankfully i still can't see your posts.

or your penis!!!

come on how did she not jump allover that one?!?!?!

drusilla Wrote:i don't understand why people peg it as the worst one of all. the jason lee/ london brother combo was great. even though i love jason lee, i've never watched my name is earl.

Chasing Amy is my least favorite, I dont count jersey girl cause its not really part of that universe. Chasing Amy was really good tho, I dont think I hated any of his films. I rank Dogma as my favorite though, i'm really into stories that deal with religion, plus Affleck was the fuckin mack daddy in that movie. Also Chris Rock as Rufus, etc, the whole movie was top notch except for the chick who played Bethany, what a whiny cunt.

- drusilla - 03-08-2007

linda fiorentino has less range than spader.

jersey girl was a completely independent movie that affleck asked him to write because he enjoyed working on chasing amy so much.

I liked jersey girl but I am gay for Affleck, so i'd like anything he was in, yes I liked Gigli too.

- Gooch - 03-08-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:thankfully i still can't see your posts.

or your penis!!!

come on how did she not jump allover that one?!?!?!

b/c she hasn't seen a cock in 40 years.

i at least have seen mine in the last 15