CDIH
Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing (/showthread.php?tid=12671)

Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - The Jays - 06-09-2007

has gotten out of hand, so, I'm doing you all a favor, and breaking the cycle.

8)

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Goatweed - 06-09-2007

I was wondering why noone was posting here!

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - The Jays - 06-09-2007

Everyone has got to get in gear, we have alot of posting to get done if we gonna break 500,000 by the end of the year. Then that's when the big things start to roll.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Keyser Soze - 06-09-2007

i think you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Hybrid - 06-09-2007

move the ufc thread to the pit and ill post here.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Gooch - 06-09-2007

UFC > The Jays

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - The Jays - 06-10-2007

Hey....

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - GonzoStyle - 06-10-2007

You're still my favorite, buddy!!!

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - The Prodigal Son - 06-10-2007

What we need is an event...something big and flashy to bring the masses.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Gooch - 06-11-2007

how about a bar excursion that isn't in a human cesspool area

so that leaves out SI and NJ

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - The Jays - 06-11-2007

Yeah, well, apparently, the rest of the board is so over going to Manhattan or Brooklyn. How about a good ol' fashioned Wheelers night?

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Goatweed - 06-11-2007

NTN !!!!!

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - The Jays - 06-11-2007

Exactly! I'll even wear a white button down and black tie.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - GonzoStyle - 06-11-2007

theres no more NTN at wheelers, I say we go karaoke in queens.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - drusilla - 06-11-2007

The Jays Wrote:Exactly! I'll even wear a white button down and black tie.

blue tie

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - Goatweed - 06-11-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:theres no more NTN at wheelers, I say we go karaoke in queens.

Trish will be heartbroken when she hears this.

Re: Alright, this whole "I'm too lame to post in The Pit" thing - GonzoStyle - 06-11-2007

I think her hearts kinda used to it.