CDIH
Most horrible way to die. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Most horrible way to die. (/showthread.php?tid=1268)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 04-15-2002

One thing they knew how to do in the Middle Ages was kill people in new and creative ways that explored new definitions of pain.

So, what's your favorite?

Henry II was killed by having a red hot poker repeatedly shoved up his ass till he died. Now that's painful.

The French liked to take a leather thong and soak it in water overnight. Then they'd tie it around someone's neck. As the leather dried, it would shrink and choke the victim to death very slowly. And the more the person sweated, the slower the process was.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-15-2002

that sounds like grump's saturday nights violating his mother with me.

except the bastard wont die...and he really really likes it.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-15-2002

I don't remember what it was called but they cut your balls off and pull you intestines out through the hole. The rack was bad, so was crucifixion. Nowadays the two most painful ways to die are gunshot wound to the stomach and drowning.

- OAS - 04-15-2002

Tripping over the fence and cracking your skull on the sidewalk on the way over to bang your neighbor's wife. It would be much more pleasing to have a shotgun blast in the back of your head from the husband while you were doing her.
:dead:

Banging some crack whore with AIDS. Once you stick your molten mule in her twat the hypedermic she has stashed there goes right through your rubber and up your pisshole.

you die 5 seconds later from extremem pleasure.

ahhh now thats the way to go

- Arthur Dent - 04-15-2002

cut open stomach, insert live rat, sew closed. Rat eats it's way back out.

- Metalfan - 04-15-2002

Quote:Banging some crack whore with AIDS.

Or Ken's sister...or Grump's mom...or Nette....the list goes on and on

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-15-2002

shitting out your organs can't be fun

- SexxyNette - 04-15-2002

HEY! I dont have AIDS.

I'd have to say that drowning is the worst.
Its my worst fear.

but yea, all that crazy shit you guys said before is a pretty gruesome way to kick the bucket

- Ken'sPen - 04-15-2002

I'd take drowning over burning to death anyday.

- Bondgirl - 04-15-2002

Drowning is the worst to me, although getting attacked by a shark scares me a lot too

- Metalfan - 04-15-2002

Drowning....caught the end of "The Perfect Storm" again yesterday. To know that you're gonna die like that and can't do a damned thing about it is pretty brutal.

sharks ehh....well when you jump in the water with the unsanitary crotch conditions the sharks just think its..............

[Image: photo_bucket.jpg]

so i dont blame ya with the shark fear BG :roflmao:

- Luna - 04-15-2002

Here's one:
Tying a man's penis so he can't urinate. Sticking a funnel in his mouth and forcing him to drink gallons upon gallons of wine. Then, when his stomach is all bloated, stab him in the belly with a sword.

I caught this in the movie "Caligula". Pretty sick stuff.

Sorry guys...I didn't mean to make you cringe like that.

cringe my ass..luna

you gotta do better that that down here. Rolleyes

- Luna - 04-15-2002

I'm workin' on it...I'm workin' on it....:hail:

- Sluggo - 04-15-2002

OK...A relative of mine...Way back...In Italy...
He made "special" cabinets for the "Wealthy" to hide there cash and jewels in...
A Few of his customers were robbed, and, since these were "secrets"...He was found dead in the woods...
Tied to a tree, his penis was cut off, and it was shoved into his mouth, which was tied shut...

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-16-2002

Burning and drowning definitely sucks, but so does falling to death....like falling out of a roller coaster.

Another bad way they used to kill you is the Gladiator matches.

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-16-2002

There's tons of horrific things that can be done as torture, but I think in terms of something that might actually be a possibility being buried alive has to be the worst.

- IkeaBoy - 04-16-2002

I think being eaten alive by rats might be one of the worst. Or having an open jar of rats being glued to your face and then you blow torch the closed end of the jar so the rats have to eat through your face to escape.

I don't fear rats I think that might be an awful way to die though.