CDIH
iphone - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: iphone (/showthread.php?tid=12685)

Pages: 1 2

iphone - Arpikarhu - 07-06-2007

it rules. i have one. you dont.

Re: iphone - The Prodigal Son - 07-06-2007

Which W.A.S.P. did ya steal it from?

Re: iphone - Gooch - 07-07-2007

yeah, enjoy AT&T and shitty call quality cockface.

Re: iphone - Arpikarhu - 07-07-2007

color you jealous.

Re: iphone - Goatweed - 07-07-2007

it looks nice but AT& T stinks, they should open it up to other carriers. That battery replacement issue stinks too, but I guess since it's the same with an ipod it's not all that surprising.

Re: iphone - Keyser Soze - 07-07-2007

i've had cingular / at&t for years and not only have i had nearly perfect service and almost no dropped calls, i also get to rollover the minutes i don't use.

i'd buy an iphone but i just purchased a blackberry pearl recently and i absolutely love it. i'll likely wait for the next generation iphone that will have even more bells and whistles, and all the kinks worked out.

i've had sprint and verizon prior to cingular and they sucked.

Re: iphone - Gooch - 07-08-2007

Blackberry is exactly why I won't bother with the iPhone. But I forgo'd the Pearl b/c i need to type more often with it...so went for the 8700g instead. Very happy.

Re: iphone - Keyser Soze - 07-09-2007

i thought it would be hard to type on the smaller model, but using T9 has been incredibly fast and easy.

Re: iphone - drusilla - 07-09-2007

i hate using t9 to text. the words it comes up with are usually not even close to what i want to type.

Re: iphone - HedCold - 07-09-2007

are you one of those people that don't realize if you press the 0 button, you can have it cycle through words, and you're not stuck using the first word that comes up?

because i'm amazed at the number of people who hate T9 but don't realize this

Re: iphone - drusilla - 07-09-2007

it was just annoying all around. i have the full keyboard now anyways & have always been a fast texter, so it's a lot easier now.

Re: iphone - Arpikarhu - 07-09-2007

day 8 with the iphone, still rocks!

Re: iphone - The Prodigal Son - 07-09-2007

Arpikarhu Wrote:day 8 with the iphone, still rocks!

Day 8 of you having an Iphone

Still not giving a fuck.

Re: iphone - Arpikarhu - 07-10-2007

you care. you care alot. thats why you keep reading this thread and posting.
you are seething with jealousy.

Re: iphone - Galt - 07-10-2007

Of those 8, how many did you have to wait before it was actually activated?

Re: iphone - The Prodigal Son - 07-10-2007

Arpikarhu Wrote:you care. you care alot. thats why you keep reading this thread and posting.
you are seething with jealousy.

Here is me seething...

Now I feel better.

Re: iphone - Keyser Soze - 07-11-2007

i currently have a 120% return on SNCR, thanks iphone!

Re: iphone - Arpikarhu - 07-11-2007

Galt Wrote:Of those 8, how many did you have to wait before it was actually activated?
i had it activated within 5 minutes of getting it.

Re: iphone - Gooch - 07-11-2007

Keyser Soze Wrote:i thought it would be hard to type on the smaller model, but using T9 has been incredibly fast and easy.

i hate the t9, i like a full keyboard. just personal preference. I'm going to be doing some typing with it on the fly for my own little Hotfoot experience in regards to hockey this summer and during next season. so went for comfort and the fact the one i have is more solid since i am a phone clod. big screens and delicate disposition means broken phone for me.

Re: iphone - drusilla - 07-11-2007

i'm a big phone dropper. i can't have nice things. i like my samsung sch-u740. also since i drop them a lot i like having flip phones with the main screen on the inside. if the screen was on the outside for me it would be toast. i'm a bit of a spaz when it comes to my phone. mostly cause i just don't care about it.